TheTrolls.net

It's Poultry Food Month!
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 46  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:55 am 

Sam the Man wrote:
Some props are due:

Dutch anti-Islam party to hold Prophet Mohammad cartoon competition

#RESISTing the Islamization of the world will always get RAAAACKED!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:59 pm 

Hell yeah!

2th.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:13 am 

Hamas paid family to claim Gaza baby was killed by Israeli tear gas, says cousin

A 20-year-old Palestinian indicted Thursday on terror-related charges told Israeli investigators during his interrogation that Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar paid his relatives to falsely tell the media that his baby cousin died of tear gas inhalation.

The story of baby Layla Ghandour’s death, purportedly from inhaling tear gas fired by Israel at the Gaza border, made headlines around the world last month and intensified global criticism of Israel’s handling of Hamas-spurred violence at the fence.

Members of the family subsequently gave a series of interviews blaming Israel for Layla’s death. In an article published by AFP on May 15, for instance, the baby’s mother, Mariam al-Ghandour, said, “The Israelis killed her.” The baby’s mother was not asked whether the baby had a preexisting medical condition, and the family indicated to the AFP reporter that she had been healthy, The Times of Israel, which was seeking to ascertain precisely what had happened, was told.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-pai ... r-suspect/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:55 pm 

Moar fake gnus. Has CNN provided wall-to-wall coverage yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:49 am 

I don't want to say I told you all so, but of course I want to tell you motherfuckers I told you so. Let's refresh from the Parkland shooting:

This is how this will go with the limp dicked handwringers (i.e. politicians and media), as it going on right now as after every other school shooting before and every one in the future. Conservatives won't let you take guns away-violates constitutional rights. (And won't keep a single weapon out of bad guys hands) Liberals won't let suspected nuts be locked up-violates constitutional rights. (And you can't possibly lock them all up anyway-and the FBI gives 0 fucks) Idiots will be out there saying we need to arm teachers-fucking idiot idea-this coming from a teacher who owns guns, shoots frequently and has killed his fair share of big game. If you started arming the staff I teach with, I'd quit. I guarantee one of those fucks would should someone before an actual shooter did.

So once again, teachers and students will be on their own to figure this shit out when and as it happens. We actually practice and talk this stuff with students in all our schools-small district of around 1400 kids total. My daughter (5th grader) has a fairly elaborate get the hell out of dodge plan she and her friends have worked out. (It does sounds like it involved the sacrifice of a few of less crafty members of her class) During our last active shooter drill where we practiced run, hide, fight, my son ninjaed up on the principal who was firing blanks in the gym and was prepared to take him out while the rest of us were running and hiding. Dipshit was taking the fight to the enemy-actually had a good plan that we watched him execute over school camera system until the part where actually gets to the guy with the gun and gets capped-but I digress.

So the limp dicked handwringers will throw up their hands again and say this problem can't be solved and abandon students and teachers as they have since 85/86 or so when the first shooting took place in Moses Lake, WA. This problem can be largely solved by using modern building practices and technology to harden schools. "Oh, we don't want schools to look like prisons," pukes will say. Fuck that, I'm guessing that families of victims in Parkland, FL, Marysville, WA, Columbine, would be overjoyed to trade a school that looked like a prison in return for having their loved ones and teachers and students could go back to being teachers and students. "Oh, well how will we pay for it," pukes will say. Simple, Washington State, like every other state has a bloated educational bureaucracy, here it's the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction that has been ramming curriculum and testing down the throats of the public for the last twenty five years to the tune of a $151,000,000-largely salaries being paid to 'people' like the two overstuffed bovines I'll have to listen to tomorrow talking about how to teach better by making kids talk to other kids and how the white man makes it hard to learn for kids who don't speak English. $151,000,000 dollars would go a long ways towards construction-you don't need brand new schools, just need to limit access points, modern technology to detect weapons of various kinds and putting SRO's, basically cops in the buildings.

It can be done, but it won't, because the limp dicked handwringers give ZERO fucks about you or me or our children. They can call this Cruz guy 'pure evil,' or the Columbine fucks 'pure evil,' and they are but the blood is on the hands of these fucks who do nothing to solve this problem.

As you can see, the school district solved the problem and has addressed blame-on two unarmed security monitors one whom they should have fired for being a perv in 2017. Not that that counts for much here. This is so classic school districtesque I'm find it hard not to laugh. Oh, except for the dead kids and teachers, and the lives of families forever fucked up, guess there isn't all that much rollicking side splitting humor in that. Well, on to the next one.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/27/2- ... sacre.html

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:42 am 

Baltimore, MD. Newspaper place got shot the fukk up.

At least six people were injured in a shooting at the Capital Gazette building in Annapolis. One suspect is in custody.

Annapolis, Anne Arundel County and state police, along with officers from neighboring jurisdictions are at the scene in the 800 block of Bestgate Road, near the Annapolis Mall.

Four of those wounded suffered critical injuries. Two state police helicopters have been called the scene, and a triage has been set up, SkyTeam 11 Capt. Roy Taylor reports.

Suspicious packages were reported. SWAT officers will conduct a room-by-room search.

The Capital Gazette is owned by The Baltimore Sun. That paper reports police were at their building, as well.

Law enforcement is asking people to stay away from the scene. Residents near the scene are asked to shelter in place.

-----------

Michael Savage reporting a shotgun was used. BAN ASSAULT SHOTGUNS (sin, libs)

-----------

Dunn News Network in chat reports that 4 are dead.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:44 am 

**Brian Ross soon to report on shooter who is a Trump Supporter... :finger3:

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:04 pm 

Russ wrote:

Cops respond in 60 seconds

Broward County doesn't know how that's even possible.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:01 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Russ wrote:

Cops respond in 60 seconds

Broward County doesn't know how that's even possible.

LV Metro PD also are scratching their heads over this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:04 pm 

PAGING TIN FOIL FUKKIN TED!

Fox News just said the B-moron shooter had no ID and mutilated his fingerprints so they couldn't print him. They had to figure out who he was through facial recognition software. :popcorn:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 am 

The Enterprise? ??

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:11 am 

Here's the soy creep...

20-year-old white male.

My.

FUKKIN.

Ass. Another media failage. Love it.

:rotfl:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:48 pm 

I could have subdued this mommy boy cock sucker with a cut willow branch while sipping scotch.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:47 pm 

JohnHarrison wrote:
20-year-old white male.

His name is Ramos.

Don't insult his culture.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:08 pm 

Rob Cox's (Reuters editor) now deleted Tweet read:

“This is what happens when @realDonaldTrump calls journalists the enemy of the people. Blood is on your hands, Mr. President. Save your thoughts and prayers for your empty soul.”

Next, he apologizes:

https://i.redd.it/u1gieywhvy611.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:14 pm 

A faggot named Ramos who looks like he could be teaching Middle Eastern Studies at the local community college sounds like a perfect fit for an ethnically diverse master planned community in Houston.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:35 pm 

Another beta cuck snaps. Wonder what's in his medicine cabinet?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:56 pm 

Sam the Man wrote:
gas fired

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:42 am 

Lou Groza wrote:
Sam the Man wrote:
gas fired

So much rax :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:00 am 

Is my Whopper done yet?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:45 am 

Lou Groza wrote:
Sam the Man wrote:
gas fired

Fake!

Sin,
FTDC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:36 am 

Lou Groza wrote:
Sam the Man wrote:
gas fired

Aye chingaso del fuego.

Nice work Chet. Pinche joto.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 pm 

Mastung, Pakistan :eyes:

:fyi: Wait for it..... Remember the CRUSADES simpletons people /s/ Baphomet Barry

Suicide bomber kills 128 in attack on Pakistani election rally :shock: :shock:

A suicide bomber killed 128 people at an election rally in southwestern Pakistan in the second election-related attack on Friday, officials said, amid growing tensions over ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s return ahead of the July 25 vote.

The bombing was the most deadly attack in Pakistan in over three years and is the third incident of election-related violence this week.

It came as Pakistan’s caretaker government launched a crackdown on political gatherings. Sharif, who was ousted by the Supreme Court last year and convicted in absentia of corruption a week ago, arrived in the country to rally his party ahead of the general elections.

Baluchistan Home Minister Agha Omer Bangulzai told Reuters that the death toll in the attack had risen to 128 people, with over 150 wounded.

Islamist militants linked to the Taliban, al Qaeda and Islamic State have been operating in the province, which borders Iran as well as Afghanistan

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 pm 

Fukken CD Darwin might be pissed after that near shutout the Humans pulled on him last week. :monkey:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:31 am 

Is this why I can't get any tech help over the phone for my laptop?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 46  Next