TheTrolls.net

It's Poultry Month!
It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:28 pm 

I am serious as a pissed in mouth when I say the best thing going for the Republicans is Nancy Pelosi leading the Democrat party. Run, Nancy, run.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:11 pm 

Why Tea wrote:
That damn NRA

Quote:
When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.

Moments like this I'm really really happy Donald Trump is our President. There's a chance this will get investigated and some heads will roll. Under Obama or Hillary nothing will happen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:34 pm 

Location: Charleston, SC - Deep in the Heart of the Confederacy.
Why Tea wrote:
That damn NRA

Quote:
When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.

Certainly adds to what was started here...

http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25782

POTY!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:36 pm 

Dunn28 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

--Nubb America

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:26 pm 

I saw what you did HPG

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:29 pm 

Why Tea wrote:
Quote:
In an interview with the Arizona Republic, Pelosi (D-Calif.) said

“Let’s talk about where a more serious structure might be necessary, where fencing will do or mowing the grass so people can’t be smuggled through the grass,” she proposed, also mentioning adding levees, technology and personnel to enhance border security.

Fucking "mow the grass" should be the dems rallying cry in the fall.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:31 am 

Sam the Man wrote:
Why Tea wrote:
Quote:
In an interview with the Arizona Republic, Pelosi (D-Calif.) said

“Let’s talk about where a more serious structure might be necessary, where fencing will do or mowing the grass so people can’t be smuggled through the grass,” she proposed, also mentioning adding levees, technology and personnel to enhance border security.

Fucking "mow the grass" should be the dems rallying cry in the fall.

How the fuck does someone that stupid make over a 100 mil?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:40 am 

Hard to believe, but Scot Peterson doing NOTHING actually
trumps Scott Peterson doing something.

I have to think Scot will die before Scott. The weight of carrying
that around on your shoulders would have to be unbearable, and
now the press is throwing his name and picture around more than
the punk that did the shooting. I doubt Scot sees March on the
calendar.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:07 pm 

kcdave wrote:
The weight of carrying
that around on your shoulders would have to be unbearable, and
now the press is throwing his name and picture around more than
the punk that did the shooting. I doubt Scot sees March on the
calendar.

He's a libtard sociopath. He couldn't give a fuck less. He'll be enjoying life on full pension out on his boat fishing with not a care in the world. He actually believes that he did a good job.

Quote:
The campus cop who failed to intervene when Nikolas Cruz started shooting up the Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school last week 'believed he did a good job,' according to the president of the county's police union.

Scot Peterson resigned in disgrace on Thursday, after he was chewed out by his sheriff, Scott Israel, for failing to engage with the shooter in the deadly massacre.

Following Peterson's resignation, Jeff Bell, the president of the Broward Sheriff's Office Deputies Association, reached out to Peterson,

'He believed he did a good job calling in the location, setting up the perimeter and calling in the description (of Cruz),' Bell said.

While Bell says he doesn't want to second-guess Peterson's decisions, he suggested that his failure to engage with the shooter was a mistake.

'We have to act, even if that means risking our lives to save many many more lives. I would demand that from our union members,' Bell said. 'You’re listening to an execution every time you hear the rifle shot.'

Peterson was a 33-year veteran of the police force. He had worked as a school resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School since 2009. His base annual salary would have been $75,673.72, but with longevity and first-responder bonuses, he was probably making closer to $80,000, Bell said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z583fPu3xd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

--Nubb America

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:59 pm 

Union fuck making easy bank doing nothing at all next to retirement... :punchballs:

Fuck, they would have been better off with an ISIS fuck roaming the hallways.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:44 pm 

Club America wrote:
Union fuck making easy bank doing nothing at all next to retirement... :punchballs:

Fuck, they would have been better off with an ISIS fuck roaming the hallways.

This gets 5 banana squirts, which is a HUGE RACK!

:bananar: :bananar: :bananar: :bananar: :bananar:

I can't read that last sentence without bursting into (respectful) laughter

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:54 pm 

A post from someone on my British forum during the latest gun debate:

After one the many coups in Thailand, the head men of the various districts of all towns were given shotguns.

My father in law who was recovering from a stroke got one.

I don't know if you've ever seen a man recovering from a stroke try to load a pump action shotgun while his drunk wife runs down the street, but it's hilarious.

I should add that guns should never be handed to people willy nilly because the above is what happens.

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:11 am 

Redmond wrote:
Club America wrote:
more victims

(G) Link (G)

I actually opened this and it was pretty damned funny. Avatar worthy in fact.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:17 pm 

It has been posted here before. It's a pity Glen Campbell never got around to recording the Mumbai Lineman.

I am a lineman for th.. ~bzzzzZZZITTT~

--Nubb America

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:57 pm 

I'm so SICK of news shows interviewing meow voiced psychologists about why gun violence is happening.

THERE ARE NO FATHERS IN THESE FAGGOTS' LIVES!

They have a mother, drugs, and video games. They shut themselves inside
of darkened rooms, jacked up on their "Attention Deficit Disorder" drugs, and murder
as many people as they can in their games.

They do their 'online chat' while playing. Their world is darkness, violent games, drugs,
and no parents, and a huge fuck-off TV screen.

Oh, and when they're frustrated or bored they can go buy guns after
they pick up their zit medication. Wonderful.

Madness begins when reality stops.

DMike316 -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:25 pm 

Dimocucks never want to fix anything, they only want issues they can campaign on so they can get elected and get paid.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:27 pm 

Libs like the body counts. "Never let a crisis go to waste."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:19 pm 

HighHardOne wrote:
This is how this will go with the limp dicked handwringers (i.e. politicians and media), as it going on right now as after every other school shooting before and every one in the future. Conservatives won't let you take guns away-violates constitutional rights. (And won't keep a single weapon out of bad guys hands) Liberals won't let suspected nuts be locked up-violates constitutional rights. (And you can't possibly lock them all up anyway-and the FBI gives 0 fucks) Idiots will be out there saying we need to arm teachers-fucking idiot idea-this coming from a teacher who owns guns, shoots frequently and has killed his fair share of big game. If you started arming the staff I teach with, I'd quit. I guarantee one of those fucks would should someone before an actual shooter did.

No sooner said than check out this douchebag:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/28/ge ... chool.html

Fucking idiot. In the meantime our state legislature has courageously outlawed bump slides/stocks that are basically made to allow handicapped fucks to be able to shoot automatic weapons-so already the number of school shootings has gone down by a factor of NONE. What's next, outlawing the individual fuck from owning an M1A1 Abrams tank, maybe your own F-35? This is going exactly as predicted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:27 am 

Well, fuck, problem solved.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/wal ... -age-to-21

If you make a motherfucker wait until he's 21 to buy his assault rifle from Wal-Mart or Dick's, at which point he won't be in school or by which time the numerous complaints about his psychotic behavior lands him in a rubber room, (yeah, right FBI and Broward County :jo: ) school shootings are ended. Let the hand wringing continue. Count on your government(s), a/o big business to protect our children.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:36 am 
Board Admiral

Has anyone proposed fixing this yet by expanding government and creating a whole new Department of Gun Violence Management or something like that?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:38 am 

DMike316 wrote:
Has anyone proposed fixing this yet by expanding government and creating a whole new Department of Gun Violence Management or something like that?

The BATF is a huge fan of pre-emptively killing any alleged perp of future crimes so were covered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:47 am 
Sally

Russ wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:54 am 

Sal Monella wrote:
Russ wrote:

Well Trump did rub elbows with the Clintons and gave them and other lefties money in the past. So I guess he learned from the best? :confused2:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:01 am 

HighHardOne wrote:
Well, fuck, problem solved.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/wal ... -age-to-21

If you make a motherfucker wait until he's 21 to buy his assault rifle from Wal-Mart or Dick's, at which point he won't be in school or by which time the numerous complaints about his psychotic behavior lands him in a rubber room, (yeah, right FBI and Broward County :jo: ) school shootings are ended. Let the hand wringing continue. Count on your government(s), a/o big business to protect our children.

Anyone who knows how to use a power drill can make an unregistered AR lower. (aka: the part they require the background check to buy a new one)
Oh and they can also be 3D printed from what I understand.

So they can go ahead and ban whatever they want. :koolaid:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:07 am 

Cam sounds like a pretty opportunistic fukko. Use the blood of his fellow students to advance his agenda.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 47  Next