TheTrolls.net

America Held Hostage - Day 36
It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:14 am
Posts: 1066
Long read, but you can skim it and get the gist of it. Makes it real clear why the shooting at Parkland was "allowed" to take place.

Sad.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9668 ... source=ext

4. What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.
5. The motive was simple. The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.
12. We found out about it, when six cops blew the whistle on severe criminal conduct they were being instructed to hide. The sheriff and police Chiefs were telling street cops and school cops to ignore ever worsening criminal conduct.




Think your area school districts aren't doing the same thing? Think again.

This thing just escalated and escalated 'til it got beyond thefts and assaults being ignored.


Last edited by Sudden Sam on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 pm
Posts: 3845
Israel needs to go to jail.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 29478
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Quote:
For years this has been happening and no-one cared. Crimes happen; students excused; victims ignored; etc. The Broward County School and Law Enforcement system is designed to flow exactly this way. It's politics.

Image

Guess the Political Party?

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:37 am 
Offline
Board Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 am
Posts: 16934
There are a lot of facts presented in that article, but what about FEEEELINGS?????????


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Posts: 10851
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Quote:
For years this has been happening and no-one cared. Crimes happen; students excused; victims ignored; etc. The Broward County School and Law Enforcement system is designed to flow exactly this way. It's politics.

Image

Guess the Political Party?


I saw a post on FB that said 67% of Broward County voted for Shillary. :yuck: "Friends of JSC" apparently. :uhh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:12 pm
Posts: 999
Makes sense to me, Sam. And (again), add to that the fact that he was a minority... Sure as hell don't want to make any waves with that...

Unfuckingreal.

They should shoot the fucking pussy "guard" that was there. He's a proven useless turd.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 29478
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
add to that the fact that he was a minority...

I thought he was Russian and adopted by Hispanics.

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:12 pm
Posts: 999
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
add to that the fact that he was a minority...

I thought he was Russian and adopted by Hispanics.


Same thing - only from Uganda.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 29478
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
add to that the fact that he was a minority...

I thought he was Russian and adopted by Hispanics.


Same thing - only from Uganda.

Shitholes, then?

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:53 pm
Posts: 3526
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Quote:
For years this has been happening and no-one cared. Crimes happen; students excused; victims ignored; etc. The Broward County School and Law Enforcement system is designed to flow exactly this way. It's politics.

Image

Guess the Political Party?



How is it possible he looks so proud? He's a FREAKING COP.
Clinton looks embarrassed and he looks proud.
JUST WHAT THE HELL!!!!

_________________
Quote: “They are a very placid snake, they rarely bite.”

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:53 pm
Posts: 3526
Sudden Sam wrote:
Long read, but you can skim it and get the gist of it. Makes it real clear why the shooting at Parkland was "allowed" to take place.

Sad.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9668 ... source=ext

4. What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.
5. The motive was simple. The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.
12. We found out about it, when six cops blew the whistle on severe criminal conduct they were being instructed to hide. The sheriff and police Chiefs were telling street cops and school cops to ignore ever worsening criminal conduct.




Think your area school districts aren't doing the same thing? Think again.

This thing just escalated and escalated 'til it got beyond thefts and assaults being ignored.


Thanks for boiling that down. I swear if I ever hear the word "Russia" again until all of this whole meathouse is torn apart...

_________________
Quote: “They are a very placid snake, they rarely bite.”

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:57 am 
Online

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 2490
Sudden Sam wrote:
Long read, but you can skim it and get the gist of it. Makes it real clear why the shooting at Parkland was "allowed" to take place.

Sad.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9668 ... source=ext

4. What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.
5. The motive was simple. The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.
12. We found out about it, when six cops blew the whistle on severe criminal conduct they were being instructed to hide. The sheriff and police Chiefs were telling street cops and school cops to ignore ever worsening criminal conduct.




Think your area school districts aren't doing the same thing? Think again.

This thing just escalated and escalated 'til it got beyond thefts and assaults being ignored.


A thing to consider is just who is in schools these days when you decide to bring guns into school by arming staff is just who is in these schools. One large HS in this area has a full time parole officer with an office in the building to meet with clients. Oftentimes, schools have to allow in 'students' with serious criminal histories but because of privacy laws staff is allowed to know their history. Also, as mentioned before, my state has made it almost impossible to permanently expel bad actors regardless of what they do. The typical modern high school student body isn't Richie Cunningham and Potsie from Happy Days.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 20402
Location: They cant see what they see.
Ralph mouf was just the worst.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 am
Posts: 6304
Location: Charleston, SC - Deep in the Heart of the Confederacy.
Wheels of injustice .... Odds this douche bag will spend a day in the can < 0 :jo:



'Coward Of Broward' Arrested: Former Sheriff's Deputy Who Ran From Mass Shooting Faces 11 Counts

Former Broward Sheriff's deputy Scot Peterson, 56, has been arrested and charged over his failure to act during the Valentine's Day mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last year.

Peterson, who was the armed school resource officer at the time, faces seven counts of neglect of a child, three counts of culpable negligence and one count of perjury according to a Tuesday statement by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. He was booked into the Broward County main jail, and could face up to 97 years in state prison if convicted, according to the Sun-Sentinel, which noted that his bond was reportedly set at $102,000.

CCTV footage from the Parkland, FL shooting shows Peterson approach the high school building in a golf cart as gunman Nikolas Cruz massacred 17 students and staff members. Peterson then hopped off, unholstered his gun, and ran behind a concrete wall for cover.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm
Posts: 5841
Location: Farts Unknown
That's all well and good but in a blue state governed by RINOS, (Arizona with rain,) you have to know that NOBODY who matters will do time and everyone else will keep their jobs.

What I want to know is just how involved DAVID HOGG was. Was he a plant? Was he the second gunman? Seriously, there's more to this cuck than what the MSM will admit to here.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 12743
Dunn28 wrote:
Wheels of injustice .... Odds this douche bag will spend a day in the can < 0 :jo:


Who gives a fuck? If he's convicted or cops a plea, he loses that cushy cop pension.

_________________
"Mvscal was right but don't tell him because he's an insufferable asshole."

--Nubb America


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group