TheTrolls.net

America Held Hostage - Since Jan. 20, 2021
It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:36 pm 

Location: Charleston, SC - Deep in the Heart of the Confederacy.
Have they confirmed that the 'suspect' had possession of a flag, a license plate that resembled a flag, or was exposed to any 'flags' of any sort??

:punchballs:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:57 pm 

It's that blackberry-shooting Peter Rabbit's fault. Should have posted a trigger warning, Sony.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:55 pm 

I'm winning.

/s/
Home Schooling

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 pm 

Dunn28 wrote:
Have they confirmed that the 'suspect' had possession of a flag, a license plate that resembled a flag, or was exposed to any 'flags' of any sort??

The arrested guy has a last name of Cruz. I have yet to hear the MSM refer to him as a "white hispanic" though. :popcorn:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:48 pm 

Russ wrote:
Dunn28 wrote:

The arrested guy has a last name of Cruz. I have yet to hear the MSM refer to him as a "white hispanic" though. :popcorn:

That, along with the shooting in LA makes 2 school shootings in a row where the perp was latino/latina..... maybe they should comb through ALL of these DACA people individually on a case by case basis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:59 am 
Board Admiral

The shooter's name is NIKOLAS Cruz.

NIKOLAS! Spelled in Russian.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 am 

DMike316 wrote:

And Cruz spelt in Mexican ! !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:07 am 

Dunn28 wrote:
must have the FBI on the case... developing...

Last fall, a Mississippi bail bondsman and frequent YouTube vlogger noticed an alarming comment left on one of his videos. “I’m going to be a professional school shooter,” said a user named Nikolas Cruz.

The YouTuber, 36-year-old Ben Bennight, alerted the FBI, emailing a screenshot of the comment to the bureau’s tips account. He also flagged the comment to YouTube, which removed it from the video.

Agents with the bureau’s Mississippi field office got back to him “immediately,” Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25.

“They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person,” Bennight told BuzzFeed News. “I didn’t. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them.”

**Hey Ben, the FBI is busy on an illegal coup against #45, you settle the F down!! :paperbag:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:18 am 

Trolls, you may want to view this while taking a very very cold shower...or grab the nearest potted plant... your call :fyi:

Last edited by Dunn28 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:26 am 

Is that Rovers kid?????

:paperbag: :bananar: :paperbag:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:25 am 

She's bullshitting.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:58 am 

She says there were two shooters because she saw Cruz AFTER hearing shots fired. You can see her catch the flawed logic, but she doesn't correct herself. She just soldiers on with the story. Millennials...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:58 am 

DMike316 wrote:

He was adopted as an infant.

POTATUS: "What am I doing here?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:59 am 

It's time for some common sense adoption control.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 pm 

Is the U.S. the only country where citizens can own guns?

I realize we're the only country where this happens. Well, in Mexico the cartels just make hundreds of citizens disappear at once. Mexico should

allow citizens gun ownership.

(I'm just thinking outloud here)

I don't think if you just banned guns in the U.S. this would stop. This isn't a problem in the UK, but maybe if the UK was

the size of the U.S. the numbers would be the same.

For example, the UK is about the size of CA. You don't see people saying school shootings is a problem in California. But is IS in the U.S.

Gun violence is out of control in Chicago, where gun laws are the strictest, but I don't recall any of these school shootings being in Illinois.

I think the cause is the decay of our society. Single parent households. Parent can't control child, so says child has ADD and just shoves

drugs down the kid's throat and let's violent video games and social media baby sit the kid while the parent works and tries to unwind after

work without the kid getting in the way.

For many kids the world has been reduced to the size of a screen. Their reality is what they find inside that screen. Then they're shoved out into

reality to 'mingle'

I would love to say banning guns is the instant fix it. But as I've argued in the past, when the U.S. was more conservative and Christian, and had lax gun

laws, say all times before the '90s, mass gun violence was an anomaly.

Now Christian values are mocked, society is extremely liberal, families are falling apart or don't exist, violence and rape are celebrated in our music,

popular culture pushes an anything goes mindset, and as our Christian society crumbles, stricter gun laws seem to be needed exponentially.

Nobody seems to want to face the fact that perhaps a society with strong morals and strong central family units would make the need for more strict

gun laws nil and void.

So yes, I want this insanity to stop. I'm speaking about both the gun massacres and the plummeting values of our society. I think if you can raise the latter,

the former will start dropping.

(posted in response to the Brits)

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:41 pm 
Board Admiral

I think there's a lot of truth to that take Kenyon.

It's just one result of the "FUCK YOUR MORALS" mentality.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:13 pm 

This link was the response

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/upsh ... world.html

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:34 pm 

This is how this will go with the limp dicked handwringers (i.e. politicians and media), as it going on right now as after every other school shooting before and every one in the future. Conservatives won't let you take guns away-violates constitutional rights. (And won't keep a single weapon out of bad guys hands) Liberals won't let suspected nuts be locked up-violates constitutional rights. (And you can't possibly lock them all up anyway-and the FBI gives 0 fucks) Idiots will be out there saying we need to arm teachers-fucking idiot idea-this coming from a teacher who owns guns, shoots frequently and has killed his fair share of big game. If you started arming the staff I teach with, I'd quit. I guarantee one of those fucks would should someone before an actual shooter did.

So once again, teachers and students will be on their own to figure this shit out when and as it happens. We actually practice and talk this stuff with students in all our schools-small district of around 1400 kids total. My daughter (5th grader) has a fairly elaborate get the hell out of dodge plan she and her friends have worked out. (It does sounds like it involved the sacrifice of a few of less crafty members of her class) During our last active shooter drill where we practiced run, hide, fight, my son ninjaed up on the principal who was firing blanks in the gym and was prepared to take him out while the rest of us were running and hiding. Dipshit was taking the fight to the enemy-actually had a good plan that we watched him execute over school camera system until the part where actually gets to the guy with the gun and gets capped-but I digress.

So the limp dicked handwringers will throw up their hands again and say this problem can't be solved and abandon students and teachers as they have since 85/86 or so when the first shooting took place in Moses Lake, WA. This problem can be largely solved by using modern building practices and technology to harden schools. "Oh, we don't want schools to look like prisons," pukes will say. Fuck that, I'm guessing that families of victims in Parkland, FL, Marysville, WA, Columbine, would be overjoyed to trade a school that looked like a prison in return for having their loved ones and teachers and students could go back to being teachers and students. "Oh, well how will we pay for it," pukes will say. Simple, Washington State, like every other state has a bloated educational bureaucracy, here it's the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction that has been ramming curriculum and testing down the throats of the public for the last twenty five years to the tune of a $151,000,000-largely salaries being paid to 'people' like the two overstuffed bovines I'll have to listen to tomorrow talking about how to teach better by making kids talk to other kids and how the white man makes it hard to learn for kids who don't speak English. $151,000,000 dollars would go a long ways towards construction-you don't need brand new schools, just need to limit access points, modern technology to detect weapons of various kinds and putting SRO's, basically cops in the buildings.

It can be done, but it won't, because the limp dicked handwringers give ZERO fucks about you or me or our children. They can call this Cruz guy 'pure evil,' or the Columbine fucks 'pure evil,' and they are but the blood is on the hands of these fucks who do nothing to solve this problem.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 pm 
Board Admiral

Damn. That's an outstanding post HighHardOne. Great work.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:03 pm 

Don't forget the FBI was tipped off about a guy named Nikolus Cruz (sp) back in September who posted on youtube that he was going to become a professional school shooter. But the FBI comes out now and said "uh, well, we couldn't track him down on the information we had." Sounds like some fukko at the FBI didn't do his job. In a lot of these cases, some people in authority were tipped off but did nothing. We need to consider a lot of this shit before handing over our rights.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:06 pm 

Russ wrote:
Don't forget the FBI was tipped off about a guy named Nikolus Cruz (sp) back in September who posted on youtube that he was going to become a professional school shooter. But the FBI comes out now and said "uh, well, we couldn't track him down on the information we had." Sounds like some fukko at the FBI didn't do his job. In a lot of these cases, some people in authority were tipped off but did nothing. We need to consider a lot of this shit before handing over our rights.

You know why nothing was said about all of these signs? The media has trained the sheep to think that the worst thing in the world right now is to be called a "racist". This little fucker isn't white, and there you have it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:32 pm 

[color=#BF4000][color=#BFBF00][/color][/color]
DMike316 wrote:

That's also how Hispanics spell Nikolas. And his name is Nikolas de Jesus Cruz.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:41 am 

Maybe your state government protects your schools like ours does in this way. Kids who have been expelled, even if they've made threats, have a legal path to get back into school. So the kid who killed someone at Freeman H.S. (district similar sized to ours near Spokane) was coming back to school for the first day since he had been 'cleared' by jumping through the prescribed hoops per state law. Fuckhead said he got up and flipped a coin that morning to decide if he would or wouldn't kill someone at school that day and actually rode the fucking bus to school with a gun in a duffle bag. I don't know but maybe the best way if there's a way to predict if someone will bring a gun to school or make further threats is if they've made previous threats.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:10 am 
Board Admiral

HighHardOne wrote:
I don't know but maybe the best way if there's a way to predict if someone will bring a gun to school or make further threats is if they've made previous threats.

But what about people's FEELINGS??????

Another thing. It sure seems like right around the time we "progressed" in how we discipline children at home and at school, by no longer paddling kids or administering a needed/deserved ass beating, is right around the time this shit started.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 am 

DMike316 wrote:
HighHardOne wrote:
I don't know but maybe the best way if there's a way to predict if someone will bring a gun to school or make further threats is if they've made previous threats.

But what about people's FEELINGS??????

Another thing. It sure seems like right around the time we "progressed" in how we discipline children at home and at school, by no longer paddling kids or administering a needed/deserved ass beating, is right around the time this shit started.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

We're so far past the mass of people taking actual responsibility for raising their kids that's it's not even really discussable. No one gives a shit to hear that truth or really solve the root of virtually all societal problems. You can sit in a room full of intermediate school (4th-6th graders) kids for a day and almost project the path that each of those little fuckers are going down entirely dependent on the upbringing their getting at home. Just build me limited/controlled access to my school building, an SRO and some tech to keep the bad guys out, that's all that can be done, but again, it's not undoable.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next