TheTrolls.net

It's Poultry Food Month!
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:54 pm 

Good article about this here

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ain-214766

I believe it.

This was not Richard Nixon’s bitter “You won’t have Nixon to kick around anymore” when he lost a race for governor in 1962 and thought his political career was over. This was someone looking ahead. More seasons to come.

At the moment, of course, the idea of another Clinton presidential campaign—what would be the fifth since 1992—seems outlandish, even exhausting. Who’d want to go through all that mess again? But four years is plenty of time for memories to subside

So many great points in this article. I think that not only will she run, but she will win quite easily.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:08 pm 

I hope she does run again. I think those obozo years (which she was a part of) will still be fresh in everyone's head and with people actually having jobs again, the coal industry recovering, our leaders no longer doing apology tours and giving Iran everything they want, I feel Trump will kick major ass in Nov. 2020. :finger1:

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:54 pm 

She's not going to run, nor should she.

Of course, Trump will be gone by tbe next election, and the question will be whether Pence will be able to separate himself from Trump enough to win, and I don't think that will be possible.

Whether you guys will admit it publicly or not, you can see Trump's incompetence and malfeasance, and it is only going to get worse. Your next POTUS will become evident as Trump leaves office.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:06 pm 

Keep dreaming, pindick.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:59 pm 

The best thing the Democrat party could do right now is run another Clinton for president. They should run Hillary in 2020 with Bill's corpse as VP. Run Chelsea every four years for the next 15 elections. Please do it.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:05 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
The best thing the Democrat party could do right now is run another Clinton for president. They should run Hillary in 2020 with Bill's corpse as VP. Run Chelsea every four years for the next 15 elections. Please do it.

The question was which of them, Bill or Hillary, will be a corpse first. The answer is not soon enough.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:25 am 

I hope she runs. It will kill her.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:40 am 

She won't need to run, she'll be dead before the next election.

God and god willing.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:32 am 

Good luck running for Prez when you're LOCKED UP! :finger3:

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:43 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:

No matter how good Trump does, my fear is that they run a hip, handsome Hispanic commie.
He will win. Woman vote, Hispanic vote, black vote, young vote, idiot vote. All of it.

Because of the friction blacks and hispanics have toward each other I was sure blacks
wouldn't vote for Osama in '08. How wrong I was.

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 pm 

Jsc.

Dude.

Get off the drugs.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:52 pm 

Jsc810 wrote:

Of course, Trump will be gone by tbe next election, and the question will be whether Pence will be able to separate himself from Trump enough to win, and I don't think that will be possible.

Whether you guys will admit it publicly or not, you can see Trump's incompetence and malfeasance, and it is only going to get worse. Your next POTUS will become evident as Trump leaves office.

You say "incompetence and malfeasance" I say "camp and kitch"

BOHICA, buddy. TRUMP 2020!

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:03 pm 
Board Admiral

Jsc is just SO SURE of himself.

Just like he was when continuously spouted off shit like

VVVVVVVVVVVV mi sig, daily, until Trump won the election of course

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:21 am 

Jsc810 wrote:

there is not ONE thing I would change about what Trump has done since he's been president

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:10 pm 

Remote Kontroll wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:

there is not ONE thing I would change about what Trump has done since he's been president

I'm pretty much on board with this sentiment. I hope his next move is to clean house at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. The leaks must be stopped.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:29 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Remote Kontroll wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:

I'm pretty much on board with this sentiment. I hope his next move is to clean house at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. The leaks must be stopped.

Ivanka and her hooknose husband need to piss off. They have no business in the White House. Other than that, I'm pretty well satisfied. He's got a learning curve and he's still fighting everybody.

Last edited by mvscal on Mon May 15, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:30 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Remote Kontroll wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:

Spicer, Conway, Preibus all need to go, especially Preibus, but replacing them with Jared and Ivanka is not wise.

But heads would EXPOLDE, so there's that.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:43 pm 

Remote Kontroll wrote:
Spicer, Conway, Preibus all need to go, especially Preibus, but replacing them with Jared and Ivanka is not wise.

Hiring executives from Exxon, Chevron, and Peabody Energy would do nicely as well. Pretty easy to keep them on the tracks.
"Don't leak jack shit or I'm bringing back the stifling regulations."

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:50 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Remote Kontroll wrote:

Hiring executives from Exxon, Chevron, and Peabody Energy would do nicely as well. Pretty easy to keep them on the tracks.
"Don't leak jack shit or I'm bringing back the stifling regulations."

Rack Peabody!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:50 pm 

I guess since the Cliton Foundation closed down, next move was to start a PAC :jo:

#OnwardTogether... How, very, :wtfgay:

I guess #CirclingTheDrain was already taken... :shit:

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:55 pm 

It is mexican food month. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:56 pm 

Remote Kontroll wrote:

Suffice to say that we have a difference of opinion in that regard.

To provide just the latest example from this disaster of an Administration:
Quote:
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

He has put our country in danger. He cannot leave office soon enough. Fuck you and anyone else who supports this.

But of course, this is what he had to say about Clinton:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:59 pm 

He did nothing you insufferable idiot.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:09 am 

Jsc810 wrote:

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

Who? I need names.

Fake news.....again.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:14 am 
Board Admiral

* INSIDE SOURCES *