TheTrolls.net

It's Cheese Month!
It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:22 pm 

Dwyer was pulled from practice on Wednesday to answer police questions about an alleged incident involving his wife and his then 18-month-old son in late July. According to police, the women left Arizona with the child shortly after the incident.

From AZCentral Sports: "Police accuse Dwyer of aggravated assault over a fracture in addition to an allegation of aggravated assault involving a minor in addition to criminal damage and preventing the use of a phone during an emergency."

It did not take long for the Cardinals to react to the news, and according to Jane McManus of ESPN New York, the team deactivated Dwyer for Week 3.

I say it's time to just go back to an all-white NFL.

I'm serious.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:38 pm 

You can thank the current college system for this. When guys played back in the 60s and 70s, they actually attended class and had academic standards. Today, the NCAA is feeding the machine and is just as or even more dirty than the NFL. Back in the day, you could stick a microphone in the majority of their faces and actually get an intelligent interview. Sure, there were some meathead linemen, but as a whole, the players could actually string a sentence together. You put some safety or cornerback on a radio interview today and you're in for 10 minutes of mumbled "you know what I'm sayin?" on repeat.

My NFL boycott may extend through December, if not indefinitely. I can hang out in Compton if I want to see this ghetto shit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:25 pm 

Go squat on a dick wrote:

I say it's time to just go back to an all-white NFL.

I'm serious.

It's called rugby. The New Zealand squads are particularly excellent.

Come to the white side, friends.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:55 am 
Board Admiral

According to :rome: , the wife refused to have to sex with Dwyer so he broke her nose via a headbutt and then punched her in the face the next day. He also went Muslim and threw a shoe at the kid.

And just last year you would have thought that Richie Incognito was the devil reincarnate from listening to the mamby pamby hand wringers like Dan Patrick.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:50 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:54 am 

DMike316 wrote:
According to :rome: , the wife refused to have to sex with Dwyer so he broke her nose via a headbutt and then punched her in the face the next day. He also went Muslim and threw a shoe at the kid.

Oh snap. Not the shoe toss! Hilary Clinton got the shoe, and now the skin is sliding off her face.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:31 pm 

Location: "somewhere deep in the bowels of a nondescript building in an undisclosed location,"
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
It's called rugby.