TheTrolls.net

It's Bacon Month!
It is currently Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The Alliance in NY
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:36 am 

The hell..

Quote:
The New York Giants on Tuesday named Daniel Jones the starting quarterback, abruptly ending the Eli Manning era in a city in which he brought the team two Super Bowl titles in 16 seasons.

:shock:

Post subject: Re: The Alliance in NY
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:19 am 

According to ESPN via teh intarwebs, Eli is rocking a 37.3 QB rating this year. I'd start the new kid as well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:56 am 

The Patriots are 1-3 against the NFC East in the Super Bowl.

Marcus Allen
CBS Sports

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:58 pm 

Fuck this shithole

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:07 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
According to ESPN via teh intarwebs, Eli is rocking a 37.3 QB rating this year. I'd start the new kid as well.

124 Dorian Thompson-Robinson, UCLA 4.2 -7.9 -7.6 1.4 -9.8 127 19.0 25.5

Keep putting him out there....

Sincerely,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:22 pm 

Anybody know what Sam is talking about? He might be having a stroke.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:13 pm 

Debilitating stroke.....rank ‘em......it’s hard to tell when Sam is involved

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:18 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:

UCLA has an extraordinarily shitty football team led by a clueless Chip Kelly and a disastrously horrible QB.

--Nubb America

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:57 am 

mvscal wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:

UCLA has an extraordinarily shitty football team led by a clueless Chip Kelly and a disastrously horrible QB.

Thanks for using your Rosetta Stone on that abortion of language. Now, what about the numbers with no context at all?

124 Dorian Thompson-Robinson, UCLA 4.2 -7.9 -7.6 1.4 -9.8 127 19.0 25.5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:27 am 

Dorian Thompson-Robinson is human hogshit is what it means.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:44 am 

HighHardOne wrote:

You sonofabich. His mom says he's ADVANCED! Could be the smartest quarterback EVER!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:23 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:

The Allies cracked Germany's Enigma cryptograhic codes over 70 years ago...and we can't unravel this?

:confused2:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:24 am 

...but yeah...put me down for "Sam is stroking out".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:12 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
HighHardOne wrote:

You sonofabich. His mom says he's ADVANCED! Could be the smartest quarterback EVER!

His ability to "create with his feet" is limited to running backwards under pressure and taking sacks for huge losses. Not good for a noggle.

:nono:

--Nubb America

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:03 pm 

Is Sam ok?

:shock:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:04 pm 

mvscal wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
HighHardOne wrote:

His ability to "create with his feet" is limited to running backwards under pressure and taking sacks for huge losses. Not good for a noggle.

:nono:

So of course the Cougs "couged it" gakking up a 32 point lead and making this POS look like a Heisman candidate. If I haven't mentioned it, I HATE Mike Leach. Highest paid employee in the state, doesn't give two shits about defense or special teams or seem to understand that if the defense is on the field for 47 minutes it doesn't matter how many points the Air Raid scores no college defense in the country can hold up. But the faithful have bought into this bullshit, so every off season he'll say he has interest in another job, hell he even mentioned interest in Taco Tech who shitcanned his dumbass and WSU will extend his contract and pay him another million annually.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:31 pm 

Rackit.

Put that on college game day motherfuckers. :banana:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:45 pm 

My dad went to WSU and had the moxie to show up on “try out” day for CoachJack Friel who was kind of a famous hard ass. I can remember as a kid my dad shooting two handed set shots over the corner of roof of the house and making about 3 out every 4. So anyhow after showing Coach Friel his stuff, Coach told my dad, 30 yo WWII vet, that he wouldn’t make the team. My dad was utterly shocked and asked “why not?” “Well, son, you can’t shoot, you can’t pass, and you can’t play defense.” My dad suggested to Coach to keep around for a couple days, Friel put his arm around his shoulders and said, “son, I can’t make chicken salad with chicken shit”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:08 am 

[quote="HighHardOne"][/quote]

So of course the Cougs "couged it" gakking up a 32 point lead and making this POS look like a Heisman candidate. If I haven't mentioned it, I HATE Mike Leach. Highest paid employee in the state, doesn't give two shits about defense or special teams or seem to understand that if the defense is on the field for 47 minutes it doesn't matter how many points the Air Raid scores no college defense in the country can hold up. But the faithful have bought into this bullshit, so every off season he'll say he has interest in another job, hell he even mentioned interest in Taco Tech who shitcanned his dumbass and WSU will extend his contract and pay him another million annually.[/quote]

If I hadn't mentioned it before, I HATE Mike Leach. If my son were the type of athlete who could play college football, I would hope he played for someone who either by example or intentionally also taught other things, i.e. work ethic, responsibility, teamwork, accountability, blah blah blah, all those things that we believe football teaches young men-otherwise how do you justify playing a sport at institution of higher education that by your 50's will probably leave you a gibbering fucktard. (tip 'o the hat to mvscal) Of course, I know the true justification is $, millions on top of millions of them that makes everyone employed by that university a whore to the football program. But, I digress. Maybe, despite of that awareness you hope your son who plays for someone who by example or intentionally models those qualities. Well, you don't have it with Mike Leach.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/washingto ... ugly-loss/

Yep, that's the problem Mike, your players are fat and dumb. Then again maybe you are modeling fat and dumb and they're just following along. No accountability, no we win as a team we lose as a team, nope when we and really mean "I" lose it's the fat and dumb players. (That you recruited, incidentally, fuckhead) Want to know what the problem is Mike? Everyone in the fucking conference knows what play you're running before you do, you fat dumb fuck. After taking their annual beating from UW last fall, Husky defensive coaches were practically giddy, saying, "the never change anything." I imagine Chris Peterson, HC, would like his D coordinator not saying that, but no worries, Leach never will change, it's all about the ME and the Air Raid offense. When WSU played Houston three weeks ago is was a dong slurping three way between Leach, Dana Holgerson and Hal Mumme-who I guess is the originator of this shitshow offense. I'm trying to recall the number of National Championships they won. Hmmmmmmm, that's right, fucking Z fucking RO. 3 million dollars to shit all over himself then turn around and call people fat and dumb. This fat fuck didn't even play in college-one of those fat dumb players of his ought to kick his fucking ass.

And I'm sure Chub A will be here directly to tell me that Mike Leach lives in my dome.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:24 pm 

HighHardOne wrote:
HighHardOne wrote:

So of course the Cougs "couged it" gakking up a 32 point lead and making this POS look like a Heisman candidate. If I haven't mentioned it, I HATE Mike Leach. Highest paid employee in the state, doesn't give two shits about defense or special teams or seem to understand that if the defense is on the field for 47 minutes it doesn't matter how many points the Air Raid scores no college defense in the country can hold up. But the faithful have bought into this bullshit, so every off season he'll say he has interest in another job, hell he even mentioned interest in Taco Tech who shitcanned his dumbass and WSU will extend his contract and pay him another million annually.[/quote]

If I hadn't mentioned it before, I HATE Mike Leach. If my son were the type of athlete who could play college football, I would hope he played for someone who either by example or intentionally also taught other things, i.e. work ethic, responsibility, teamwork, accountability, blah blah blah, all those things that we believe football teaches young men-otherwise how do you justify playing a sport at institution of higher education that by your 50's will probably leave you a gibbering fucktard. (tip 'o the hat to mvscal) Of course, I know the true justification is $, millions on top of millions of them that makes everyone employed by that university a whore to the football program. But, I digress. Maybe, despite of that awareness you hope your son who plays for someone who by example or intentionally models those qualities. Well, you don't have it with Mike Leach.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/washingto ... ugly-loss/

Yep, that's the problem Mike, your players are fat and dumb. Then again maybe you are modeling fat and dumb and they're just following along. No accountability, no we win as a team we lose as a team, nope when we and really mean "I" lose it's the fat and dumb players. (That you recruited, incidentally, fuckhead) Want to know what the problem is Mike? Everyone in the fucking conference knows what play you're running before you do, you fat dumb fuck. After taking their annual beating from UW last fall, Husky defensive coaches were practically giddy, saying, "the never change anything." I imagine Chris Peterson, HC, would like his D coordinator not saying that, but no worries, Leach never will change, it's all about the ME and the Air Raid offense. When WSU played Houston three weeks ago is was a dong slurping three way between Leach, Dana Holgerson and Hal Mumme-who I guess is the originator of this shitshow offense. I'm trying to recall the number of National Championships they won. Hmmmmmmm, that's right, fucking Z fucking RO. 3 million dollars to shit all over himself then turn around and call people fat and dumb. This fat fuck didn't even play in college-one of those fat dumb players of his ought to kick his fucking ass.

And I'm sure Chub A will be here directly to tell me that Mike Leach lives in my dome.

Well I will never get to live my dream of driving around Pullman, seeing Mike Leach walking to the football complex and yelling, “run the fucking ball, you dumbass,” at him. ‘Bama will score 70 on Mississippi State.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:26 pm 

mvscal wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:

As usual, this poster nails the subject matter in acutely focused terms and in a concise fashion.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:46 am 

Mike Leach being Mike Leach. Can’t hide your stupid shit when coaching in the SEC, you make national news with your dumb shit, rather than the 8th page of the Pullman Record or whatever the paper is called there. Wonder if he’ll follow in the steps of another former Coug coach, noted dumbass, Mike Price. “Roll Tide.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mississi ... -for-tweet

Not funny on any level.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:03 pm 

What? A Mike Leach team wholly out of control and undisciplined? Only in 2020 could a 3-7 team be in a bowl game but holy shit, I couldn’t believe it when I saw they were playing, and of course, they didn’t disappoint. Some real ooga booga shit going on here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ut6NDkJX7cI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:37 am 

I know my dislike of Mike Leach is more than unreasonable and even moreso because I am a Minority of one here at .net that gives any fucks whatsoever. It looks like everyone has figured this out way faster than the WSU faithful. If MSU fires him after his team’s chimp out debacle, I will begin 2021 a very happy fuck.

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/mike-l ... ca6ysd/amp