TheTrolls.net

It's Poultry Food Month!
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: NFL Draft 2019
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:11 am 

Bring on the 2019 NFL draft. Below are my "final" Big Board and "final" position rankings for the class of 2019.

I'm putting "final" in quotation marks because I'll be making a few tweaks up until the draft begins (Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN and the ESPN App). I'll be talking to more sources and adjusting my rankings based on what I hear. And remember, my Big Board is not a prediction of where prospects will be drafted, only where I have them ranked.

1. Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State

Bosa has been my top-ranked prospect since last summer, and I'm not changing now.

Stat to know: Bosa made just 10 college starts, but he had 17.5 career sacks.

2. Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama

You could make the case that Williams is the best prospect in this class. He's a dominant interior disruptor.

Stat to know: Williams had 52 pressures when lining up at defensive tackle last season, 11 more than any other interior pass-rusher.

3. Devin White, LB, LSU

White is the best sideline-to-sideline player in this class, a true three-down linebacker who never has to leave the field.

Stat to know: White also can rush the passer. He had the second-best pressure percentage among FBS players with at least 100 pass rushes in 2018.

4. Josh Allen, OLB, Kentucky

Allen got better every year in college, and he's going to be an instant-impact pass-rusher wherever he lands.

Stat to know: Allen owns Kentucky's sack records for a career (31.5) and single season (17 in 2018).

5. Devin Bush, LB, Michigan

I scouted his dad, Devin Bush Sr., the No. 26 overall pick out of Florida State in 1995. The younger Bush will go higher.

Stat to know: Bush had 13 pass breakups over the past two seasons, tied for most in FBS among Power 5 linebackers.

6. Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma

C'mon -- you know about Murray by now. This is a dynamic dual-threat quarterback with an underrated arm. He will thrive in the right system.

Stat to know: Murray's 11.6 yards per attempt last season was the highest in a season in FBS history.

7. Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State

I'm not buying that Haskins' athleticism will cause him to drop far -- we knew he wasn't a great athlete. He will pick teams apart from the pocket.

Stat to know: Haskins will likely become the first Big Ten quarterback drafted in the first round since Kerry Collins in 1995.

8. T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa

There's a reason Hockenson is likely to be the first non-quarterback offensive player to be drafted: He's a complete tight end.

Stat to know: Hockenson caught 74 percent of his targets last season, which was third best among tight ends in FBS with a minimum of 40 targets.

9. Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

I don't think we've seen the best of Oliver quite yet, and that should terrify offensive linemen across the league. He will wreck games in the NFL.

Stat to know: In 2018, Houston allowed 6.8 yards per play when Oliver was on the sideline and 4.9 when he was on the field.

Post subject: Re: NFL Draft 2019
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 am 

Go back to polishing Chris Berman's knob, you clown.

He looks like a horror-movie host on some low-rated indie station in the 1980s. Count Suckdickula.

Whaddayathink I should do with my hair? The Shawn Cassidy look is a LOCK.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:16 am 

I predict the NY Jets will pick another bust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:41 pm 

Mel Kiper wrote:
6. Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma

C'mon -- you know about Murray by now. This is a dynamic dual-threat quarterback with an underrated arm. He will thrive in the right system.

Stat to know: Murray's 11.6 yards per attempt last season was the highest in a season in FBS history.

Here we go again.

Another "mobile quarterback" is going to create with his feet and redefine the quarterback position.

Yawn.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:07 pm 

I thought NFL was no longer a .net approved topic.

This is the most over hyped draft ever. Why make a huge deal about someone getting their call to a team when they still have to actually make the team after the 53 man roster?

Fuck the NFL and anyone who cares about which team drafts which college kid.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:22 am 

I make the genius prediction that a bunch of juiced up future woman beaters and child abusers will be paid millions of dollars only to turn around and say that idiots who pay them that money have a "slave owner mentality." Then be broke 5 years out of the league.

Nostradamus I am.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:03 am 

YAWN is right.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:32 am 

This league... :lolatu:

49ers' Nick Bosa apologizes for controversial social media posts

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- There was a dais, a table, a chair, and a young man with something to say. Aware he was going to have to answer for controversial social media posts he had made over the last six years, including one in which he called former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick a :clown: . Nick Bosa wanted to address the issue without assistance at his introductory Bay Area press conference, which came one night after the 49ers made him the second overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.

You previously said some things that were insensitive. Can you understand why some would find them offensive?

After a brief acknowledgement, he said: "I'm sorry if I hurt anybody. I definitely didn't intend for that to be the case. I think me being here (San Fagsico) is even better for me as a person, because I don't think there's anywhere, any city, that you could really be in that would help you grow as much as this one will. I'm going to be surrounded with people of all different kinds, so I'm going to grow as a person. I'm going to be on my own. I'm going to grow up, I'm gonna learn a lot of new things. It's exciting." :roll:

And what of the tweet about Kaepernick, who sought to give a voice to the voiceless by kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality against people of color? Does he still consider Kaepernick a clown, as he posted two-and-a-half years ago? **The correct answer was - YES!**

"No," he said. "It wasn't directed toward that. It's not like I'm saying his stance and what he was doing -- that's not what I was talking about at all. It was just a specific thing that happened, and me, as a young kid :roll: , a thought popping into my head and, boom, decided to tweet it out. Bad decision. I respect what he's done :shock: . If it empowers anybody, then he's doing a good thing. I apologize for that."

The picture that Bosa paints of himself on social media is that of an unapologetic conservative who stands firmly behind the President.

On Saturday morning, President Donald Trump congratulated Bosa on Twitter:

Congratulations to Nick Bosa on being picked number two in the NFL Draft. You will be a great player for years to come, maybe one of the best. Big Talent! San Francisco will embrace you but most importantly, always stay true to yourself. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:05 pm 

Dunn28 wrote:
This league... :lolatu:

49ers' Nick Bosa apologizes for controversial social media posts

...including one in which he called former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick a :clown: .

He's apologizing for calling him a fucking clown? Fuck he's dead on. If he'd have called him a :monkey: which he is as well, well maybe a guy ought to apologize. He'll fit right in Fagfrancisco, slurping on PC cock.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:13 pm 

HighHardOne wrote:
...slurping on PC cock.

THAT"S SO HOT!!!!!!

/s/

Homo Troll

:bjj:

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:52 am 

Giants draftee Corey Ballentine wounded, Washburn teammate Dwane Simmons killed in shooting

Quote:
Two Washburn University football players were shot on early Sunday morning and one of them, defensive back Dwane Simmons, was killed.

The shooting happened early Sunday morning in Topeka, Kansas. The other player shot, defensive back Corey Ballentine, suffered non-life-threatening injuries according to police. The shooting happened hours after Ballentine was selected in the sixth round of the 2019 NFL draft by the New York Giants.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:07 am 

Amazing. The world we live in.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:12 am 

He dindu nuffin, btw. In the Wong place at the Wong time is all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:18 am 

Damb.

HPG always hungry. :cheers:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 am 

Just doing the crossthreading work YT is not here to do.