TheTrolls.net

It's Dessert Month!
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:25 pm 

Can't come fast enough for this arrogant ass to slip further into irrelevance.

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-worl ... ten-trump/

Eager to hear how many of your agree with him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:02 pm 

He knows this past election was about him, and as a result, he was the biggest loser, though not on the ballot. His legacy is about to be bulldozed and salted. All he can do is run his ghetto mouth, while the media STILL fucking fawns over him.

And don't expect him to fade away. Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper will continue to inquire

"what does Obama think of his landmark signature law repealed by President Trump?" clusterfuck questions.

Thus Trump will be eschewing the press corp to speak directly to the American people. Obozo was merely a creation of the media.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:24 pm 

JohnHarrison wrote:
"what does Obama think of his landmark signature law repealed by President Trump?" clusterfuck questions.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to such questions.

"Barry, how does it feel to have your pathetic, half-assed legacy taken apart brick by brick, piled up, set on fire and the ashes pissed on?"

"Well...uh...let me be...um...clear...that...that...the...it was just...you know...um...something about me...I...my..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:37 pm 

HighHardOne wrote:

He would have. Let's just hope the dems don't run minorities each time. They'll win.

white beats idiot white. It don't beat idiot balk.

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:47 pm 

I can only hope that the idea of "let's run a black/Latino/female/transgender/whatever" for any office will go away. Notice we have not had an Italian/ Polish/ Asian run. Identity politics should die.
Just my observation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:06 pm 

mvscal wrote:
"Well...uh...let me be...um...clear...that...that...the...it was just...you know...um...something about me...I...my..."

Holy shit, such inspiration! It's his amazing speaking talent that proves he needs a 3rd term and it's still not too late!

:bananar:

sincerely,
Libs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:36 pm 

wolfman wrote:
I can only hope that the idea of "let's run a black/Latino/female/transgender/whatever" for any office will go away. Notice we have not had an Italian/ Polish/ Asian run. Identity politics should die.
Just my observation.

Ummm, uhh, gee....have you heard the candidate for the next Democratic National Committee Chairperson is a balck muslim? Stick that in your Keith Ellison pipe and smoke it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:02 pm 

Ellison is a joke and that is EXACTLY who we need running the DNC. Meanwhile, Onigma will join a distinguished list of sore loser lib ex-presidents who can't stop running their fucking mouths upon leaving office. Say what you will politically about the Bushes, they at least left office with dignity and class and kept their traps shut.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:33 am 

Jimmuh Carter thinks thats a bit harsh. :cheers:

I don't know why I think this, and I sure don't want to find out personally, but I imagine sex with Schmick as being how John Hobbes described life outside society as "poor, nasty, brutish and short."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:11 am 

If I'm not mistaken, when Harry Truman left the White House, he and Bess got into their car and he went back home to MO. Wouldn't it be refreshing if Barry O. and his wife got into their car (do they have one?) and went back to Chicago and he used his "winning personality" and popularity to end the violence there? OK, that would be in a perfect world.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:29 am 

Kenyon wrote:
HighHardOne wrote:

He would have. Let's just hope the dems don't run minorities each time. They'll win.

This is the take I'm somewhat fearful of. I want to believe that what happened on Nov. 8, (if you subtract California, NY and King County, WA-the electorate took a huge shit on Obama's 8 years but the popular vote gives the D's one thing to hang their hat on). But Hillary isn't Obama-aka the single most unlikeable, incompetent, and corrupt POS ever to run for the presidency. Obama is LIKEABLE and can play the poor oppressed downtrodden card and apparently that's enough to get him elected twice.

I am more fearful that the R's will fuck this up. Instead of embracing Trump and using his presence in office to give them a chance to retain power for years and right the ship so to speak they'll go into "he's not a true conservative," mode and fuck the dog, not understanding that Trump's victory was a victory for Trump-not a victory for them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:30 am 

wolfman wrote:
Wouldn't it be refreshing if Barry O. and his wife got into their car (do they have one?) and went back to Chicago and he used his "winning personality" and popularity to end the violence there? OK, that would be in a perfect world.

He'll get bored and go home once he realizes that his legacy is going to be bleached out of the tightey whiteys of history like an awkward skidmark. The only thing he will have left as a "legacy" is being the guy who led the Democratic party into national irrelevance.

Meanwhile President Trump (Bode be upon him), will chart the course of judiciary for the next generation or more. He will appoint at least one and possibly two or three justices to the Supreme Court and will fill over a hundred vacancies in the lower Federal courts. That's a lot of new "jurisprudence." I'm sure JSC will totally approve, though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:04 am 

mvscal wrote:
wolfman wrote:
Wouldn't it be refreshing if Barry O. and his wife got into their car (do they have one?) and went back to Chicago and he used his "winning personality" and popularity to end the violence there? OK, that would be in a perfect world.

He'll get bored and go home once he realizes that his legacy is going to be bleached out of the tightey whiteys of history like an awkward skidmark. The only thing he will have left as a "legacy" is being the guy who led the Democratic party into national irrelevance.

Along with the footnote "First and last 'black' president."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:09 am 

wolfman wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, when Harry Truman left the White House, he and Bess got into their car and he went back home to MO. Wouldn't it be refreshing if Barry O. and his wife got into their car (do they have one?) and went back to KENYA and he used his "winning personality" and popularity to end the violence there? OK, that would be in a perfect world.

ftfy@nc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:40 am 

Let me fix that for you :fyi:

wolfman wrote:
...he went back home to MO. Wouldn't it be refreshing if Barry O. :arab: and his wife got into their car (do they have one?) and went back to Chicago

Kenya.

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:42 am 

Silica sand deekage just happened in here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:52 pm 

Sam the Man wrote:
wolfman wrote:
Just my observation.

Ummm, uhh, gee....have you heard the candidate for the next Democratic National Committee Chairperson is a balck muslim? Stick that in your Keith Ellison pipe and smoke it.

Why not? It worked for President

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:56 pm 

HighHardOne wrote:
Kenyon wrote:
HighHardOne wrote:

This is the take I'm somewhat fearful of. I want to believe that what happened on Nov. 8, (if you subtract California, NY and King County, WA-the electorate took a huge shit on Obama's 8 years but the popular vote gives the D's one thing to hang their hat on). But Hillary isn't Obama-aka the single most unlikeable, incompetent, and corrupt POS ever to run for the presidency. Obama is LIKEABLE and can play the poor oppressed downtrodden card and apparently that's enough to get him elected twice.

I am more fearful that the R's will fuck this up. Instead of embracing Trump and using his presence in office to give them a chance to retain power for years and right the ship so to speak they'll go into "he's not a true conservative," mode and fuck the dog, not understanding that Trump's victory was a victory for Trump-not a victory for them.

Can't tell you how many times I've returned their donation pleas with an obscenity-laced tirade about their desire to give
us weak, 'moderate' Republicans. Let's hope they get it. Getting Priebus onto Team Trump is a huge plus

DMike316 -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:00 pm 

fucking idiot parading that Jap PM around pearl harbor acting all solemn and stupid. what a shitshow.

:nono:

I don't know why I think this, and I sure don't want to find out personally, but I imagine sex with Schmick as being how John Hobbes described life outside society as "poor, nasty, brutish and short."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:32 pm 

Club America wrote:
fucking idiot parading that Jap PM around pearl harbor acting all solemn and stupid. what a shitshow.

:nono:

He's probably going to apologize to Japan for forcing them to bomb Pearl Harbor after we embargoed oil to them trying to stop Japanese imperialism. Anyone else's cock he can suck before 1/20/2017?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:41 pm 

Barry has been a pathetic, sniveling, lying cunt for 8 years.
Expect no change.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:56 pm 

RedivideR wrote:
Ellison is a joke and that is EXACTLY who we need running the DNC.

yuuuup!

Keith Ellison wears tshirt that says, "I Don't Believe in Borders."

Thank you, Keith. Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:33 pm 

I see this was the wrong thread for breasts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:37 pm 

Father_Time wrote:
I see this was the wrong thread for breasts

Not true: