TheTrolls.net

It's bacon month!
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:16 pm
Posts: 3044

_________________
<------------------------- Anyone who wanted this cunt as President just because she has a cunt is in fact, a cunt.

mvscal the conspiracy theorist wrote:
Did the Army conduct mind control experiments? Sure


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 10570
It will take a little bit more than a couple tweets, dumbfuck.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:16 pm
Posts: 3044
14:00 would have been the US if the Hildebeast was elected :lol:

_________________
<------------------------- Anyone who wanted this cunt as President just because she has a cunt is in fact, a cunt.

mvscal the conspiracy theorist wrote:
Did the Army conduct mind control experiments? Sure


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 10570
You do realize that nobody is watching these things, right? You might need at least three or four new cats. You're a 50 year old spinster. Embrace your inner crazy cat lady.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:16 pm
Posts: 3044
Well, they are talking to people on the ground there, so it is more accurate information than the MSM...

_________________
<------------------------- Anyone who wanted this cunt as President just because she has a cunt is in fact, a cunt.

mvscal the conspiracy theorist wrote:
Did the Army conduct mind control experiments? Sure


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 am
Posts: 3614
Location: Charleston, SC..... We fired the 1st shot.
Is that Cernovich's wife? She's pretty nice for a Persian... :tic:

I think I've seen this 'revolution' before, back when the Green Revolution was the 'hot thing'. If I recall, some chick got a bullet in the head and dropped on the streets during one of their protests, and boy was Barry Hussein rushing to offer his support... Oh wait. No, that was Soetoro secretly flying over billions in cash to fund the world's leading terror supporting nation... :fyi:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 10570
Dunn28 wrote:
Is that Cernovich's wife? She's pretty nice for a Persian...


She looks like Huma Weiner...and I'm sure both of them can.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 14764
Location: They cant see what they see.
Dunn28 wrote:
Is that Cernovich's wife? She's pretty nice for a Persian... :tic:
. :fyi:


Cernovich?

Image

YEAH

Image

BAHHHH

Image

_________________
HighHardOne wrote:
I don't know why I think this, and I sure don't want to find out personally, but I imagine sex with Schmick as being how John Hobbes described life outside society as "poor, nasty, brutish and short."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 965
mvscal wrote:
It will take a little bit more than a couple tweets, dumbfuck.


About all I've seen is fuckers throwing rocks-an every day occurrence in the region-and getting sprayed with water which gives those chodes a much need bath. Good for Trump-he's at least on the side of the peeps which is more than Obuttfuck ever cared about. When I hear the army or some other bunch of semi-organized cats are getting after the 'regime' I'll perk up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Posts: 9272
All obola wanted to do was prop up the regime with millions of dollars in cash secretly delivered to the them on pallets. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 pm
Posts: 1930
Location: "somewhere deep in the bowels of a nondescript building in an undisclosed location,"
"Freeeeeeee" monies you say :dunno:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group