TheTrolls.net

It's Italian food month!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:04 am 

PUNK ASS BITCH SLAP BREAK YOU OFF SOMETHING PROPER. :lol:

probably get fired for playing that today.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:19 am 

Club America wrote:

Go to your job interview.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:44 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Club America wrote:

Go to your job interview.

If he can be Poncho, why can I not be Tyrone? :lol:

rome used to be funny :rome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:01 pm 

Fist time I heard Rome was around '93 when he was broadcasting on the Nifty Six Fifty. The first thing I heard was him going on a rant about bowling not being a sport. It was fresh for its time and nobody was talking the amount of shit he was back then.

Now, he knobs black chud at every turn and takes up social causes. I don't give a shit about his fucking horses and I am real, REAL tired of hearing callers sing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:03 pm 

wolfman wrote:
Drug Test
I forgot about that. Only real old schoolers would remember.

The elf resetting it for everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:34 pm 

RedivideR wrote:
Fist time I heard Rome was around '93 when he was broadcasting on the Nifty Six Fifty. The first thing I heard was him going on a rant about bowling not being a sport. It was fresh for its time and nobody was talking the amount of shit he was back then.

Now, he knobs black chud at every turn and takes up social causes. I don't give a shit about his fucking horses and I am real, REAL tired of hearing callers sing.

Oh come on, you don't want to hear about Willie in KC doing a parody about Cablinasian the Friendly Ghost? :uhh:

I've never understood the concept of breaking out into song while on the phone on a national (or partially national) radio show. I think the only time it has actually worked, and paid off, was when Iafrate did it during a Smack Off. See my previous post in this thread.

This is another thing that has caused me to lose tons of respect for The Jungle and that is Rome's complete 180s on many subjects. NASCAR, soccer, bowling, horse racing are just a few. Personally, he did a lot of those when his show went from Premier Radio Networks to CBS Radio. Not sure if it really was personal opinions that flip-flopped or if the libshit infested CBS Radio Network made him change his takes. Probably a little bit of both.

Either way, Rome has run his course especially with The Jungle. It is completely unlistenable now and his fame is over. He needs to hang up the headphones and give himself one big tongue for what was a strong career.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:04 pm 

He was at the top of his game back in the late 1990's. He had me then, I called the show over 100 times, got run once when I suggested Mike Piazza play 1st base. I got vindicated on that take. . Another guy I liked back then too was Scott Ferrall, although I was just a listener.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:03 am 

Just heard Sonnen's effort. AWESOME and freaking FUNNY! Starts off by totally trashing Rome and just keeps
going. It's worth listening to, 3rd hour. It's not on youtube yet or I would have posted it. Didn't make top 5
but it should have won.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:29 am 

Yeah.

No.