TheTrolls.net

It's Italian food month!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 13462
Location: They cant see what they see.
PUNK ASS BITCH SLAP BREAK YOU OFF SOMETHING PROPER. :lol:

probably get fired for playing that today.

_________________
Quote:
Pro tip. If you are eating at some type ethnic food place and you don't see any members of that ethnicity dining there, you're eating shit.” -mvscal 


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 20899
Club America wrote:
PUNK ASS BITCH SLAP BREAK YOU OFF SOMETHING PROPER. :lol:

probably get fired for playing that today.

Go to your job interview.

_________________
Jsc810 wrote:
To the [political] victor go the [political] spoils. [The election] will be a very clear expression by the American voters.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 13462
Location: They cant see what they see.
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Club America wrote:
PUNK ASS BITCH SLAP BREAK YOU OFF SOMETHING PROPER. :lol:

probably get fired for playing that today.

Go to your job interview.


If he can be Poncho, why can I not be Tyrone? :lol:


rome used to be funny :rome

_________________
Quote:
Pro tip. If you are eating at some type ethnic food place and you don't see any members of that ethnicity dining there, you're eating shit.” -mvscal 


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:07 pm
Posts: 2840
Fist time I heard Rome was around '93 when he was broadcasting on the Nifty Six Fifty. The first thing I heard was him going on a rant about bowling not being a sport. It was fresh for its time and nobody was talking the amount of shit he was back then.

Now, he knobs black chud at every turn and takes up social causes. I don't give a shit about his fucking horses and I am real, REAL tired of hearing callers sing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Posts: 8911
wolfman wrote:
Drug Test
I forgot about that. Only real old schoolers would remember.


The elf resetting it for everyone.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:35 am
Posts: 7674
Location: Denver
RedivideR wrote:
Fist time I heard Rome was around '93 when he was broadcasting on the Nifty Six Fifty. The first thing I heard was him going on a rant about bowling not being a sport. It was fresh for its time and nobody was talking the amount of shit he was back then.

Now, he knobs black chud at every turn and takes up social causes. I don't give a shit about his fucking horses and I am real, REAL tired of hearing callers sing.


Oh come on, you don't want to hear about Willie in KC doing a parody about Cablinasian the Friendly Ghost? :uhh:

I've never understood the concept of breaking out into song while on the phone on a national (or partially national) radio show. I think the only time it has actually worked, and paid off, was when Iafrate did it during a Smack Off. See my previous post in this thread.

This is another thing that has caused me to lose tons of respect for The Jungle and that is Rome's complete 180s on many subjects. NASCAR, soccer, bowling, horse racing are just a few. Personally, he did a lot of those when his show went from Premier Radio Networks to CBS Radio. Not sure if it really was personal opinions that flip-flopped or if the libshit infested CBS Radio Network made him change his takes. Probably a little bit of both.

Either way, Rome has run his course especially with The Jungle. It is completely unlistenable now and his fame is over. He needs to hang up the headphones and give himself one big tongue for what was a strong career.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:53 am
Posts: 5006
Location: SW FL
He was at the top of his game back in the late 1990's. He had me then, I called the show over 100 times, got run once when I suggested Mike Piazza play 1st base. I got vindicated on that take. . Another guy I liked back then too was Scott Ferrall, although I was just a listener.

_________________
Life is good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:53 pm
Posts: 2195
Just heard Sonnen's effort. AWESOME and freaking FUNNY! Starts off by totally trashing Rome and just keeps
going. It's worth listening to, 3rd hour. It's not on youtube yet or I would have posted it. Didn't make top 5
but it should have won.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 13462
Location: They cant see what they see.
Yeah.


No.

_________________
Quote:
Pro tip. If you are eating at some type ethnic food place and you don't see any members of that ethnicity dining there, you're eating shit.” -mvscal 


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group