TheTrolls.net

It's Poultry Food Month!
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:56 am 

Quote:

NASA feed 'goes down as horseshoe UFO appears on ISS live cam' sparking claims of alien cover up

NASA has been accused of an alien cover up after a live ISS feed appearing to show a horseshoe UFO suddenly went down.

Conspiracy theorists are having a field day over the sighting of the strange U-shaped object hovering on the horizon of the the International Space Station.

They claim NASA 'cut the live feed' after the glowing blue object flew too close to the space station.

Narrating the video, Tyler said: "When you play this footage quickly, it looks like the UFO changes its position.

"When we first see it it's more on its side, but when you cycle through the footage it seems to be maneuvering more on its face.

"it's definitely another interesting find and once again directly after it appears NASA cuts the feed.

"That's why you see the screen go blue. they've done this, they have been doing this, they have their hand on the chicken switch as they call it.

"I know they monitor these feeds but sometimes they're not quick enough and UFOs appear.

"We have documented that on this channel for years now.

"The only time when the feed tends to get cut is oddly when these UFOs appear."

OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NASA is trying to hide THE TRUTH again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the aliens were too quick for them and now we have MORE VIDEO PROOF that THE ALIENS ARE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But WHY is NASA trying to COVER UP THE TRUTH ????????!!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!!!!?????!!?!?!!?!??? WHAT are they trying to hide and WHAT do they know that we don't know yet ?????!!??!!!!!!?!?!!!!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!

:shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:10 am 

I got this one, boys. :cheers:

/s Poptah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:49 am 

Quote:
NASA has been accused of an alien cover up after a live ISS feed appearing to show a horseshoe UFO suddenly went down.

Conspiracy theorists are having a field day over the sighting of the strange U-shaped object hovering on the horizon of the the International Space Station.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:09 am 

My father was a federal govt employee for 20 years, and he recalled how they taught him how to lie to people when he first started.

This doesn't surprise me. I bet the aliens CETI is searching for are jerking us around, making us think we are the only peeps in the neighborhood for several light years or so. I bet they visit all the time, whenever they want, and sometimes they slip.

It's a theory, but we are too primitive for these visitors, and they treat us like some ant farm.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:01 am 

JohnHarrison wrote:
My father was a federal govt employee for 20 years, and he recalled how they taught him how to lie to people when he first started.

This doesn't surprise me. I bet the aliens CETI is searching for are jerking us around, making us think we are the only peeps in the neighborhood for several light years or so. I bet they visit all the time, whenever they want, and sometimes they slip.

It's a theory, but we are too primitive for these visitors, and they treat us like some ant farm.

I wonder how they dealt with THEIR muslim problem.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:12 am 

In this day and age I am very skeptical of anything like this that pops up on the net. All too easy to fake stuff. If it is "real" could be one of those super secret aero-space vehicles that we are testing. It is supposedly able to easily alter its orbit. We certainly are not being visited by aliens.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:19 am 
Board Admiral

wolfman wrote:
We certainly are not being visited by aliens.

Well, maybe not the E.T. type aliens but we certainly are being visited by other types of aliens....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:25 am 

Those guys are just riding the trains Americans refuse to ride, imo.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:35 am 

Fukken .net ties it all up. :banana:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:14 pm 

Location: "somewhere deep in the bowels of a nondescript building in an undisclosed location,"
The invasion is underway :surprised: