TheTrolls.net

It's Italian Food Month!
It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:57 pm 

I'll be thinking about you guys while you're all dying from niqqer rot and I'm banging some luscious Euro-hoor.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:40 am 

I think Carson is a bit overconfident here. With all the displaced muzzies from Afreeka invading Europe and shitting on shelves, this thing could really spread.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:26 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
this thing could really spread

:shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:59 am 

Location: Charleston, SC - Deep in the Heart of the Confederacy.
Nice job Dallas Weekly editors :cheers:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:56 pm 

And of course, libtard nation has to place blame somewhere like they do everything. As with every blame they place on something or someone, it's pretty laughable.

The Men Sucking Nothing But Cocks network puts blame on.......The NRA????

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/the-nra-maki ... isis-worse

Quote:
Thanks to Senate dysfunction and NRA opposition, we don’t have a surgeon general right now. In fact, we haven’t had a surgeon general for more than a year now — even though the president nominated the eminently qualified Dr. Vivek Murthy back in November 2013.

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:15 pm 

But.... the the White House says they have it totally under control.

poptart wrote:
I'm well aware that there is an appetite for my deliveries.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:42 am 

Just like de AIds, Ebola is racist.....

Image Rev. Jesse Jackson
Upon request of family of #ThomasEricDuncan, going to #Dallas to bring comfort& to seek best humanitarian relief America has to offer. #Tues
8:46 PM - 6 Oct 2014

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 am 

Yann Ballsack wrote:

Sounds good to us. I think that's all we need to know. Should we give him the award for Medicine or Science? I agree, the prize for Medicine will go to Mr. Obama.

~ Nobel Prize committee.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:02 pm 

Quote:

'In 1976 I discovered Ebola - now I fear an unimaginable tragedy'

After Yambuku, you spent the next 30 years of your professional life devoted to combating Aids. But now Ebola has caught up to you again. American scientists fear that hundreds of thousands of people could ultimately become infected. Was such an epidemic to be expected?

No, not at all. On the contrary, I always thought that Ebola, in comparison to Aids or malaria, didn't present much of a problem because the outbreaks were always brief and local. Around June it became clear to me that there was something fundamentally different about this outbreak. At about the same time, the aid organisation Médecins Sans Frontières sounded the alarm. We Flemish tend to be rather unemotional, but it was at that point that I began to get really worried.

The virus is continually changing its genetic makeup. The more people who become infected, the greater the chance becomes that it will mutate ...

... which might speed its spread. Yes, that really is the apocalyptic scenario. Humans are actually just an accidental host for the virus, and not a good one. From the perspective of a virus, it isn't desirable for its host, within which the pathogen hopes to multiply, to die so quickly. It would be much better for the virus to allow us to stay alive longer.

Could the virus suddenly change itself such that it could be spread through the air?

Like measles, you mean? Luckily that is extremely unlikely. But a mutation that would allow Ebola patients to live a couple of weeks longer is certainly possible and would be advantageous for the virus. But that would allow Ebola patients to infect many, many more people than is currently the case.

But that is just speculation, isn't it?

Certainly. But it is just one of many possible ways the virus could change to spread itself more easily. And it is clear that the virus is mutating.

Quote:

Ebola outbreak: Spread of deadly disease across Europe is 'unavoidable', warns WHO chief

The spread of Ebola across Europe is "quite unavoidable", the World Health Organisation has warned as four people were in hospital after a Spanish nurse became the first person known to have contracted the virus outside Africa.

Quote:

Some Ebola experts worry virus may spread more easily than assumed

"I see the reasons to dampen down public fears," Russell said. "But scientifically, we're in the middle of the first experiment of multiple, serial passages of Ebola virus in man.... God knows what this virus is going to look like. I don't."

Quote:

CDC: Doctors, nurses fleeing Ebola hospitals, virus not contained

A new and remarkably candid on-the-ground audit from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention of the Ebola crisis in Liberia said that doctors and nurses have fled hospitals in the infection zone and that obstacles to killing the virus remain.

The review of the southeastern Liberian counties in August found utter chaos and a full breakdown in the medical system, which has contributed to the spread of Ebola. It also found that locals didn’t know how to identify Ebola, even though the virus was dominating other areas of the country.“No Ebola surveillance systems were in place,” the doctors found in the report issued Tuesday.

OH

MY

GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really is the beginning of The End.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:10 pm 
Board Admiral

Tin Foil Ted wrote:
This really is the beginning of The End.

If so it's really no surprise that you have the third world countries to thank for it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:23 pm 

DMike316 wrote:
If so it's really no surprise that you have the third world countries to thank for it.

I wonder if Michael Moore is ready to blame capitalism for this problem. Considering the only countries equipped to fight this virus are capitalist, I'm sure it's our fault somehow. That follows Moore's logic pretty well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:39 am 

OMG OMG now the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE is warning about Ebola !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they are preparing for an outbreak HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all need to prepare too.

Quote:

DoD News Kelly: Southcom Keeps Watch on Ebola Situation

DoD News, Defense Media Activity

WASHINGTON, Oct. 8, 2014 – The potential spread of Ebola into Central and Southern America is a real possibility, the commander of U.S. Southern Command told an audience at the National Defense University here yesterday.

“By the end of the year, there’s supposed to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola and 62 percent of them dying, according to the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention],” Marine Corps Gen. John F. Kelly said. “That’s horrific. And there is no way we can keep Ebola [contained] in West Africa.”

If it comes to the Western Hemisphere, many countries have little ability to deal with an outbreak of the disease, the general said.

“So, much like West Africa, it will rage for a period of time,” Kelly said.

This is a particularly possible scenario if the disease gets to Haiti or Central America, he said. If the disease gets to countries like Guatemala, Honduras or El Salvador, it will cause a panic and people will flee the region, the general said.

“If it breaks out, it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States,” Kelly said. “They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment.”

Also, transnational criminal networks smuggle people and those people can be carrying Ebola, the general said. Kelly spoke of visiting the border of Costa Rica and Nicaragua with U.S. embassy personnel. At that time, a group of men “were waiting in line to pass into Nicaragua and then on their way north,” he recalled.

“The embassy person walked over and asked who they were and they told him they were from Liberia and they had been on the road about a week,” Kelly continued. “They met up with the network in Trinidad and now they were on their way to the United States -- illegally, of course.”

Those men, he said, “could have made it to New York City and still be within the incubation period for Ebola.”

Kelly said his command is in close contact with U.S. Africa Command to see what works and what does not as it prepares for a possible outbreak in the area of operations.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:03 am 
Board Admiral

Tin Foil Ted wrote:
“The embassy person walked over and asked who they were and they told him they were from Liberia and they had been on the road about a week,” Kelly continued. “They met up with the network in Trinidad and now they were on their way to the United States -- illegally, of course.”

Hopefully they can get here and vote democrat in the mid-term elections before everyone dies.

Signed,
Obama administration.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:49 am 

Quote:
By the end of the year, there’s supposed to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola and 62 percent of them dying

I assume the Obama administration will take credit for jobs created in the Get Well Soon cards industry.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:32 am 

Secretary of Health and Human Services Sylvia Burwell said that despite the best efforts of health officials, Americans have to prepare for the reality that there may be more cases of Ebola in the United States. “We had one case and I think there may be other cases, and I think we have to recognize that as a nation,”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:36 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Quote:
By the end of the year, there’s supposed to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola and 62 percent of them dying

I assume the Obama administration will take credit for jobs created in the Get Well Soon cards industry.

Took a little longer than anticipated to come up with all those 'shovel ready jobs' but better late than never, right?

--Nubb America

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:28 am 

"The Oakland Raiders with the first selection of the 2034 NFL draft select Quarterback Ebola Jackson from the University of Alabama"

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:33 am 

Masshole wrote:
"The Oakland Raiders with the first selection of the 2034 NFL draft select Quarterback Ebola Jackson from the University of Alabama"

RACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:22 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:35 pm 

Detroit, last August?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:23 pm 

Detroit hate is always funny.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:02 am 

Good news, gang. We have sent in the US Military! Yay! These servicemen and women will naturally be exposed to filthy n-bombs in large numbers, and then after their tours they COME HOME! That's right, folks. We are increasing American exposure to one of the deadliest viruses ever known to man! Why? Because it's our job to save Obama's homeland, apparently. You're welcome, Obama uncles!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:17 am 

Hey, you guys aren't going to believe this, but the president of Liberia is restricting travel in her country to limit the spread of Ebola. Our president, on the other hand is NOT restricting travel.

So once again our President is at odds with other world leaders on how to handle an international crisis. I know, crazy, right?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:32 am 
Board Admiral

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
how to handle an international crisis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:01 am 

Why Tea wrote:
We all just don't get it because....I didn't name my kid after a fruit?

No, no, sir. We all just don't get it because we don't realize how handsome he is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next