TheTrolls.net

It's dessert month!
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6373
I think there is some tournament or something going on in Canada. No one fucking cares, but when England puts things like this out you sit up and take notice. Well at least part of me sits up and takes notice

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 21689
Location: Rockin the Bakken
I suspect Jeremy Clarkson, James May, and Richard Hammond of Top Gear had something to do with this.

Exhibit A:
Image

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 am
Posts: 1600
Oh come on, not again. OK alright, just do it and get it over with, will you please? :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 14254
Location: They cant see what they see.
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
I suspect Jeremy Clarkson, James May, and Richard Hammond of Top Gear had something to do with this.

Exhibit A:
Image



Rack top gear.

top gear should partner with .net :banana:

_________________
Quote:
Don't try and explain yourself to idiots. You are not the fuckface whisperer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:47 am 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4880
USA, USA!!!!!

Was listening to the Elf the other day...dude calls in "let me talk about women's soccer....Alex Morgan is hot". And moved on. cracked me up

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 14254
Location: They cant see what they see.
Ill admit I watched. It was compelling in that, or hoars are way more athletic then the men.........errrrrrrr chinky hoars they had.

our mexo hoars are really fast tbh :happy:

_________________
Quote:
Don't try and explain yourself to idiots. You are not the fuckface whisperer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6373
Club America wrote:
Ill admit I watched. It was compelling in that, or hoars are way more athletic then the men.........errrrrrrr chinky hoars they had.

our mexo hoars are really fast tbh :happy:



I bet you were jack hammering your asshole with a dildo while watching because women's soccer, or even Men's soccer if we are being honest, IS FOR FUCKING FAGS!!! :gay:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 14254
Location: They cant see what they see.
Masshole wrote:
Club America wrote:
Ill admit I watched. It was compelling in that, or hoars are way more athletic then the men.........errrrrrrr chinky hoars they had.

our mexo hoars are really fast tbh :happy:



I bet you were jack hammering your asshole with a dildo while watching because women's soccer, or even Men's soccer if we are being honest, IS FOR FUCKING FAGS!!! :gay:


did you think that gay pornograhy up in your spare time cleaning toilets?

Dork

_________________
Quote:
Don't try and explain yourself to idiots. You are not the fuckface whisperer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Womens Soccer
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:54 pm
Posts: 1189
Location: pussy
There are some good looking whores in womens soccer

_________________
DMike316 wrote:
doesn't get any fresher than STILL ALIVE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group