TheTrolls.net

It's Pizza Month!
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm
Posts: 2690
Location: Always late for the party
With a slew of scenarios needing to happen,
Everything falls into place. United States men's soccer team loses. No World Cup being jammed down our throats this year. REJOICE!

_________________
Eaton McHunt wrote:
You were a crotch sniffer at tot and doesn't look like much has changed over the years


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 17079
Location: They cant see what they see.
And now they can kneel. :gay:

_________________
HighHardOne wrote:
I don't know why I think this, and I sure don't want to find out personally, but I imagine sex with Schmick as being how John Hobbes described life outside society as "poor, nasty, brutish and short."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:07 pm
Posts: 2454
Location: "It is very collllllld...in spaaaaaaaaaaaace!"
We're not EURO enough...
Image
Image

I want to see these prancing faggots get leveled by Australian rules man.

Oh, the passion and creativity of the actual injuries.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 am
Posts: 4329
Location: Charleston, SC..... We fired the 1st shot.
:jo:



_________________
Image

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 25015
Location: Rockin the Bakken
With the NFL in free fall, and no soccer being shoved down our necks I'm telling you it is time for Rugby. And OH LOOK at what I just found.

http://www.therugbychannel.tv/#!

$50/year. Live matches almost every day.

Available on Roku, Chromecast, Firestick, and whatever else. I have Roku boxes on every television so that's how I am doing it.

Just paid my fiddy bucks. Watching USA SELECT XV versus Uruguay today.

YES! I got football back!

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 am
Posts: 4329
Location: Charleston, SC..... We fired the 1st shot.
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
With the NFL in free fall, and no soccer being shoved down our necks I'm telling you it is time for Rugby. And OH LOOK at what I just found.

http://www.therugbychannel.tv/#!



Great find. I just spent 10 minutes watching the Glendale Merlins v. ORSU women's match.... NO KNEELERS!!!!
I'm going keep watching till I spy a hot chick out there on the 'pitch'...this may take a while.... :popcorn:
This is much like watching a bunch of Abby Wombachs run around...Already seen a couple Megan Rapinoe clones out there.... :popcorn:

_________________
Image

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 am
Posts: 1651
Dunn28 wrote:
I'm going keep watching till I spy a hot chick out there on the 'pitch'...this may take a while....

Great, and I already know what you'll do after that. :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 25015
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Dunn28 wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
With the NFL in free fall, and no soccer being shoved down our necks I'm telling you it is time for Rugby. And OH LOOK at what I just found.

http://www.therugbychannel.tv/#!



Great find. I just spent 10 minutes watching the Glendale Merlins v. ORSU women's match.... NO KNEELERS!!!!
I'm going keep watching till I spy a hot chick out there on the 'pitch'...this may take a while.... :popcorn:
This is much like watching a bunch of Abby Wombachs run around...Already seen a couple Megan Rapinoe clones out there.... :popcorn:

I did the same thing! The stumps on some of these... women? are a sight to behold. I bet their initiation involves crushing things between their thighs. Watermelons, armadillos, small men, etc.

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We suck again
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Posts: 667
Location: St. Louis
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group