TheTrolls.net

It's Pizza Month!
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: U ar all my BEST frends
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 pm 

I must introduce myself. I was atemping to electronicmail my best frend who is at mckrusty@thetrolls.net but i am sad to say he nevr responded to my desprate needs.

So I thout I would tri the web address and came across all of you folks and quickly realized how very clos you and me ar!

As this is my first ever respond to this wondruful section of our internet, it appears I must rak the trols???? I have no idea wat that means but it is very cachy.

I look forward to wondrful conversation with you all and hope at least some1 can assist me with getting my dead father's money saefly to your country.

My freinds, this is a huge honor to be here and you will all soon see your reuard in the sum of two-million 500,634 US dollars my father had secured here at a local bank. At some point someone will respond to this need to get it to your country where you can share in this large amount of currency.

Agin rak you trools.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:55 pm 

Gee--you sound so honest--I'll send you $5 just for that post ! As a sign of good faith---your next post
should include your bank account and routing number along with your Nigerian retirement fund number.
I look forward to helping you out !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:02 pm 

Thank U for your respond my frend. I greatly apoligiz for not returningyour post sooner. I was vary busi sending mor electronicmail to my frends. I am puzzled on how no one responds to my needs.

The Universal Bank of Nigeria only has a 1 way for my fathers account and it must be out ternal only. Becus of this I cannot give that accont.

you seem like a very trustworthy person. I should know this becus you ar my frend. If you would proveyd me with your info, then you can have a resunabl sum of my fathers account.

Rak you my fallow trol.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:35 pm 

Hi, how are you today? I'm interested in investing some money through you. Would you like to meet sometime?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 am 

Ah, Chris, my good frend, you also have not respond properle to my needs in my most desprate hour. I must ask, why do you kep on asking if I scam childrn in your electronicmail respons to me? I have 18 childrn all are vary beutifle and they must have clsure from their recntly dparted grandfather.

It would be an honr for me to meet you, but wat is this "investing" you spek of? if it has somethg to do with my fathers bank account, that must be transferd to American asap, I would be glad to go over spefic detail on the transfr. Please proveyd me with your informatin and we will go from there.

You are a beutifl man, chris.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 pm 

Another great troll.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:51 pm 

Nigerian Scammer wrote:

It would be an honr for me to meet you, but wat is this "investing" you spek of? if it has somethg to do with my fathers bank account, that must be transferd to American asap, I would be glad to go over spefic detail on the transfr. Please proveyd me with your informatin and we will go from there.

You are a beutifl man, chris.

Thank you, NS. I would be happy to fly to Nigeria and meet you in a hotel lobby to discuss this transaction. I'm grateful to help you out and to have the opportunity to receive a large sum of money for myself. I can wire you the money in American funds once we meet.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:27 pm 

Location: "somewhere deep in the bowels of a nondescript building in an undisclosed location,"
When do I collect my one thousand nairas? :banana:

I knew this would be a good place to do business with! :biggrin: