TheTrolls.net

It's Pizza Month!
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:35 pm 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02 ... tcmp=hpbt3

The one avenue of economic relief that the average Joe has felt in the last 7 years of the Kenyan's presidency is lower gas prices. (I say this in deference to HPG and my brother in law who works in oil industry being laid off) But "Fuck You Average 'Murican," I'm going to bend you over to stop climate change so my Muslim brethren will play nice.

Unbelievable, if it wasn't so predictable. What's next, a visit to NAMBLA?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:40 pm 

Don't look at me, you fucking voted for him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:57 am 
Board Admiral

Quote:
The fee would be phased in over five years and would provide $20 billion per year for traffic reduction, investment in transit systems and other modes of transport such as high-speed rail

Yes, high-speed rail. Hey, while we're on this topic, can Russ or one of the other Cali clones give us a quick update on how the high-speed rail project is going? On schedule and right on budget I'm sure?

Quote:
"Once again, the president expects hardworking consumers to pay for his out of touch climate agenda,” House Speaker Paul Ryan said in a statement

No doubt. It nice and hypocritical of the asshat bopping all over this flat fucking earth in Air Force on the taxpayer's dime to propose a new tax on oil.

This mosque visiting trainwreck can't go and get fucked quick enough.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:33 am 

Oil is in the shitter at $35/barrel and this fuckwad with a less than amoebic understanding of economic forces thinks putting a $10 tax on every domestic barrel is a good idea? What in the living fuckitty fuck fuck is wrong with this loon? Is this his counter-move to the Republicans removing the ban on oil exports in that horribly bloated budget "deal?" It's pretty goddamned hard to sell oil on the open market when you have a $10 tarrif within your own damned border, isn't it?

ObaMcJiggerboomfuckityasshatblackcaptainplanet has no damned clue about anything other than some pie in the sky environmental/social/religious global utopia he thinks can be developed in a single generation. Well guess what, you fucking moron? It's been tried. More than once. And it has failed EVERY FUCKING TIME IT'S BEEN TRIED. Hitler tried it. Stalin tried it. Pol Pot tried it. Take a look at history, you brain dead scum sucking motherfucker.

A central government whose highbrained vision for a country makes slaves of its people through taxation and regulation in order to engender a specific social order is doomed to fail. Your house cannot stand when you are breaking the backs of the people at the foundation, dipshit. If high speed light rail is a viable method of transportation, developers in a free economy will build one. Amazing how that works, isn't it? It's been working for a few hundred years. That's a whole lot longer than the despotic dictators you want to emulate, stupid.

If you would like to encourage economic and infrastructure development in the United States, you might start by lowering the corporate tax rate. Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and similar companies have over a Trillion Dollars in offshore accounts that they won't bring into the US because they'll pay 38% in Corporate Tax. That's the highest tax rate in the world among developed countries. Make that tax rate 12% and watch money flow back into this country. Then maybe Google will look at investing in a light rail system that can turn a profit. I know it sounds crazy to a guy who was never seen in a classroom at Columbia University, but I assure you it's possible. Companies want to make money. Let them make money, and they'll reinvest profits in ventures that also make money. Get your dick out of this economy's ass, and stop doubling down on policies that don't work, fucker.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:59 am 

:banana:

I don't know why I think this, and I sure don't want to find out personally, but I imagine sex with Schmick as being how John Hobbes described life outside society as "poor, nasty, brutish and short."

Post subject: chugga chugga choo choo!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:05 am 

Location: "somewhere deep in the bowels of a nondescript building in an undisclosed location,"
Quote:
Yes, high-speed rail.
nonononono, Mexifornia is not building high-speed rail :rage: It's MEDIUM-SPEED rail :rage:
Real actual high-speed choochootrains reach 300kph+ :fyi:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:31 am 
Board Admiral

I would like to see Jsc respond to HPG's post. He vigorously supports the agenda of Obama, so it only makes sense that he should respond.

Jsc......what say you?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:37 am 

Rack HPG.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:43 am 

DMike316 wrote:
I would like to see Jsc respond to HPG's post. He vigorously supports the agenda of Obama, so it only makes sense that he should respond.

Jsc......what say you?

Fat chance of Chip poking his head anywhere near this discussion, of course, so let me venture a guess.

Jsc probably would have wrote:
What do you want me to say here? I don't know that much about economic policy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:47 am 

Oh and I was rather shocked yesterday that I noticed gas for $2.30 - $2.49. When I saw the $2.39, my car almost automatically went to fill up though I have half a tank.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:50 am 

What in the motherfuck is Russia doing with thier little free oil blowout?

Can you send them the whole supply/demand memo?

:punchballs:

I don't know why I think this, and I sure don't want to find out personally, but I imagine sex with Schmick as being how John Hobbes described life outside society as "poor, nasty, brutish and short."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:18 am 

CitiBank says "World Economy in Death Spiral."

US Labor Participation Rate Lowest Since 1976

Image wrote:
Hey, I know! Let's tax the motherfucking shit out of the energy industry to build trains people don't want!

Image wrote:
That's not a bad start, Komrade Obama. But we should nationalize the energy industry, nationalize the banks, and tax everything else at 90%.

Bizzaro Land: We are in it.