TheTrolls.net

America Held Hostage - Since Jan. 20, 2021
It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:02 pm 

"In these challenging times..." :jo:

In sports, the Chiefs won their first Super Bowl in 50 years. But then we had no March Madness, we were cockblocked from jerking to chicks in the Olympics, and most sports like MLB, NFL, and especially NBA lubed up and bowed at the altar of domestic terrorists, destroying the sports landscape forever.

In the world, we witnessed the MSM telling us that a city being set on fire was a peaceful protest, and that a vegetable soup head who couldn't get 400 views on his online Thanksgiving stream could get 80,000,000 legal votes. As emergency hospitals collected cobwebs and nurses danced away during their fifteen minutes of fame, we were told that a deadly plague was wiping out society. Talk about a strange ass fukken year!

But here at the trolls, we saw right through it and called people out daily. At least most of us. Rack the trolls. We were the first place to look if a celebrity died, the first place to see quality food reviews, vacation PETs, and breaking news in the world. Once again we brought the truth in full force. And it was with a collection of patriots and fine law-abiding citizens. Here are the top ten of those fukken posters....

10. Carson- He quietly grinded his way to a Top Ten finish in 2020 by coming into his own on Death Threads (highlighted by The Ice Casket Challenge and Deddie Sutton), bringing back frozen pizza takes, and an old school "look who is almost 18" thread. But it was his work in other threads that continued to accrue him points as the year went along, like how you see Frank Gore in the top 5 rushers of all time and didn't realize he was that far up the list. Dude really brought quality takes to .net this year. Nice job.

9. kcdave - Nobody can argue with the quality and depth of his Weekend Roll Calls, a staple here at .net that so many depend on. He supplanted jsc810 as the board liberal, and though many of his takes this year were outlandish, they did inspire some of THE best posts of the year from others, and that does warrant points in the rankings system. Despite suffering from TDS, he managed to be consistent in posting all year long and wrapped up another completion in the .net Top Ten.

8. Jokey- Along with his great sense of humor, he also has some sobering reality takes like the MSM normalizing gays and pedophilia, and Seattle kicking its own asses. He went wire-to-wire with Dunn28 on quality death thread and death thread replies, ranging from "James Lipton- worm noodle soup," "Tony Fernandead," and "DIEabetus" just to name a few. Jokey has been with us for so long that it's easy to take him for granted, but I refuse to do so. Thanks, Jokey, for all of your work here this year and over the years, sir.

7. Russ- It was a return to the Top Ten for Russ, as he continued to captain the .net ship. He seemlessly mobilized the chat, called out Brett Favre, had a little Rome talk, and gave us important update on thug BLM scum, groids going nuts in LA, and the President coming down with the flu. A little bit of everything this year, in and out of threads with quality posts all 12 months of the year. It was a strong campaign for Russ.

6. Dunn28- Earned his way into the Top Ten yet again, breaking the news of the Kobe Coper Crash in January as well as capitalizing on other deaths (Roy Horn, John Thompson Sayers, Trebeketc). He proved to be a reliable source of breaking gnus, which has always netted points through the rankings system. Also continued to be a reliable chatter, one whom we can all count on, and had a nice finish to the year with the "Step Right Up" thread which will carry over and get him more points in the coming year. Nicely done, Dunn.

5. ReDivider - He's one of the more bang-for-buck guys on board at .net, rarely wasting a take, and getting straight to the point such as with "What do you have against a roaring economy and world peace?" He doesn't bring long, HPG-like burns; rather, one or two line takes that are always worth viewing. It can be about sports, politics, or smacking the hero front line tik tokers, but he's always on top of it and the rankings system rewards his quality takes.

4. HighHardOne- One of the most in-tune with the culture posters we have, he again kept us informed on a weekly basis on the trends of millenials, idiots in the sporting world, people who are about to get Darwined, psycho broads, and entitled teens. Add to these contributions his carefully crafted takes in some of the most important threads, and you have yourself a top 5 finish for our very own HighHardOne.

3. d-townmike (2013 Poster of the Year) The posters at .net desperately needed a voice from suburban America in 2020, and it was provided in the form of d-townmike, who, more than any other poster here, echoed the sentiments of the majority here as to what took place over the last 12 months. He kicked off bacon month with a trip to Good Times, went to Raising Cane's for Chicken Month, and closed out Hispanic month with fresh, homemade Mexican fare. His visit to Mt. Rushmore during the bullseye of the cancel culture storm was a clear message as he represented the great American trolls. The PET that followed garnered him tons of points. Wild Mikes frozen pizza kept his posts balanced, but it was his spot-on takes concerning the Scamdemic, masks, libtard cities, and a stolen election that elevated him into this spot. Well done.

2. HighPlainsGrifter (2012 , 2014 , 2015, 2016, and 2019 Poster of the Year) - If you thought that after wrapping up Poster of the Decade, HPG would rest on his laurels and take a cozy .net front office position from Russ, you were greatly mistaken. We needed him even more in 2020, and he delivered on all fronts, decimating liberals and social justice warriors, walking barefoot through C19 without so much as a sniffle, and giving us inside takes on the gas industry and on an American business through the plandemic. Add to that a slew of quality food takes including the memorable Arby's thread with the perky tittied server. Kickass year for HPG, who now has the honors of putting the green jacket on this year's #1 poster....

1. Sam The Man - Arguably the greatest poster to never win a title now has his title. He began the year with a fitting WWGD thread and then had two of the top threads of the year with "Coronavirus death #1 in US" and "Fuck all the hysterical losers." Through the year, he gave us more great threads such as "But...Trump's personality," "Bizarro World," and "list of BLM demands." He closed out the year with another hit- "Evidence of the end of the U.S. as we knew it thread." He gave other posters credit where due, slammed Fauci and Ron Johnson, and uncorked dominating posts in the "Enjoy your President" thread. Sam the Man was undeniably in the zone wire to wire, and I consider it an honor not only to call him a fellow .net poster, but to also call him a good fukken friend. Congratulations, Samuel!

notables:

Falcock McDickwings 20th
Kenyon 18th
JohnHarrison (2017 Poster of the Year) 19th
Club America 17th
Pitbull 48th
Norm Johnson 24th
Meat Head 126th
molly 23rd
Y2K 33rd
Adam Henry 41st
greta 180th
Quincy 156th
The Edge 137th
Red Rover 32nd
Jack Goff 211th
Satan 143rd
I beat off under my desk 226th
Logan 145th
I Tell Awesome Jokes 286th
Masshole 179th
Get Fucked 63rd
Chargerfan 25th
diT 138th
XXL 29th
Wolfman 34th
DamnTheCowboys 36th
Charles Damned Darwin 137th
Jon Baker 94th
Redmond 77th
Cheese Dick 67th
Turd 107th
Pathetic Loser 31st
General Peters 49th
Archie 137th
Your gay 154th
Your a homo 153rd
Smackie Chan n/a
funkywhiteboy n/a
Papa Wood 53rd
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff 50th
MajorPrivate 115th
Sudden Sam 43rd
Willie McGee 107th
Blow It out Your Ass 93rd
SuperCock 225th
Martyred 30th
spunkrag 69th
Cody Jarrett n/a
IRIE LAGOS n/a
Sir Cumfrence 111th
Dan Jones 267th
FUCK YEAH 176th
Cat Daddy 187th
Bobby 214th
pron 56th
88 27th
Fatsak n/a
Let Me Take a Shit On You 345th
Rob Lowe 177th
Will U. Whackmeoff 91st
Manic Depressive 65th
Y2K 116th
Lars Launchaload 98th
Jsc810 145th
Titfuck Minivan 39th
Eric in ABQ 44th
Tin Foil Ted 57th
Blow Me 177th
Gonads 57th
Filthy McNastie n/a
Morten Andersen 226th
Eddie Munster 113rd
TIGRDOG n/a
Dr. McCoy 63rd
Jason Voorhees 250th
P. Niss 180th
Schmick 21st
trev 124th
tbag 40th
coastalbender 108th
Dave Henderson 190th
mgoBluelight Special n/a
The Big Pickle 166th
Zack Greenwood 208th

Here are the rest of the previous champions and how they ranked this year….

Python (2001 Poster of the Year) n/a
TONTO (2002 Poster of the Year) n/a
Saladtosser (2003 Poster of the Year) n/a
Atomic Punk (2004 Poster of the Year) n/a
SG (2005 Poster of the Year) n/a
Why Tea (2006 Poster of the Year) 15th
mvscal (2007 Poster of the Year) 26th
DMike316 (Poster of the Year 2008, 2010) n/a
Bill-DC (2009 Poster of the Year) n/a
Gus polidor (2011 Poster of the Year) n/a
R-Jack (2018 Poster of the Year) 46th

Comeback poster of the year- Pathetic Loser

Best new troll- twis.net

Worst new troll- Dr. Fauci

Fall from grace- mvscal, R-Jack

Game ball of the year- StuckInIA

here you go dude:

Have a great evening, friends, and a sincere thank you to all who make this place the best message board on the internet. Godspeed!

Love,

Giovanni

tuna casserole

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:03 pm 

Great list!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:43 pm 

Good job GP. We're 34 !!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:55 pm 

Hey, the Joke Man's back in the Top 10! :banana:

Great post as always GP!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:42 pm 

Go fuck yourself FAGGOT.

Bullshit :punchballs:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:45 pm 

R-A-C-K the POTY rankings for 2020! Absolute perfection as usual, Noble General.

Sam The Man absolutely EARNED this honor. It is a 365 day season at .net. You gotta keep your foot to the floor if you want to take the honors and Sam did just that. I had Sam and HHO neck and neck coming down the stretch and I am not surprised Sam took the title.

It is my pleasure and privilege to put the green jacket on this solid dotnetter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:19 am 

Thanks G.P. I didn't realize that I did enough to make it into the top 10 in the crap year known as 2020.

Happy New Year. :banana:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:15 am 

Top 10? Really???

I guess not posting pics of my twin daughters has been long forgotten.

Thanks for the honor.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:26 am 

Wow. I'm speechless. I was getting refreshments and out of my seat as the honor was announced and will post a statement later today (I have to tee off at 7:45 local time and it's 35 degrees :punchballs: )

I will try to minimize my acceptance post and those I want to recognize that played a part in my finally reaching this Posting Pinnacle.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:35 am 

Location: Charleston, SC - Deep in the Heart of the Confederacy.
To the General and his annual walk-off ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:52 am 

Well done General and a tip of the hat for the much deserved POTY honor to Sam the Man. As mentioned before, but will say it again, Sam applying much needed salve to the eyeballs after a Helen Thomas post is worthy of POTY status. Thanks to all of you for providing insight and humor that makes .net that brings me back every day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:41 am 

I think I rose in the rankings by not posting all year. Totally Bidened it

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:54 am 

Excellent job as always, G-Pete!

I will gladly accept 3rd place this year. Can't forget the Glacier NP PET!

And props to Sam for POTY! Well earned and deserved! :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:29 pm 

Rack the General again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:02 pm 

Solid list by the General. Congrats to all mentioned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:30 pm 

Sam the Man wrote:
Wow. I'm speechless. I was getting refreshments and out of my seat as the honor was announced and will post a statement later today (I have to tee off at 7:45 local time and it's 35 degrees :punchballs: )

I will try to minimize my acceptance post and those I want to recognize that played a part in my finally reaching this Posting Pinnacle.

Have a drink with benefits on the house. :cheers:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:52 am 

Quite the unexpected honor from Gpete & the .net team.

I'll step up my game for 2021 and hopefully crack the top 100.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:10 pm 

General Peters wrote:
Fall from grace- mvscal

Good call. Had the media's cock up his ass all year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:58 am 

Someone go tell richard the phone is ringing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:41 am 

Why Tea wrote:
General Peters wrote:

hahaha...I never post anymore.

Obviously a ceremonial ranking...and a tip of the cap to your former self.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:40 pm 

Why Tea wrote:
General Peters wrote:

hahaha...I never post anymore.

We fukken noticed, ya dick.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:47 am 

Congrats to the top 10 posters 2020!