TheTrolls.net

It's Beef Month!
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: test
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 pm 
NOW WITH THE LATINA

A Few Words for Bob

Words often don't convey feelings very well....this is one of those times.
Bob and I have known each other since early grade school and over the years we had grown very close, but in recent times, due to the obligations of life...I had few opportunities to really visit him. We kept in touch somewhat , but the day to day happenings in our lives went on separately.

Back during the spring my mom Charlene was ill and at the age of 96 was reaching the end of her long life and I, of course , needed to be with her during this time.
It also allowed me an ideal time to get reacquainted with my old friend. Bob had been through some rough times, like us all...but when I saw him..it was as though we had never missed a beat. This man, even with his terrific hardships and struggles, listened patiently with me as I discussed my fears and concerns about Mom. We would often take rides and just talk. Bob didn't have much in the way of money, but we would go to old favorite eating places in Starkville and reminisce...or ride old dirt roads and look at foliage and flowers and such , with which he was quite knowledgeable from his time at Mississippi State.
One afternoon Bob was with me when I got the call...Mom had passed away. I could not have been in better company. The always kind and compassionate friend was there.
A few days later , we rode out to this very cemetery where Bob pointed out with great interest his relatives. We walked over and looked at his mom Velma and dad Lewis's stone marker. I was amazed that the dates were so very close to the same as my parents.
We looked at the spring...the scripture on the bench and eventually left to go back to our homes.
Later that evening...I decided to go over to Bob's as my house seemed pretty lonely . A few years ago , Jesus Christ had jerked me up and changed my life forever and I keep getting the message over and over to talk to Bob about the Lord...I had no idea...none... how to approach him; what to say.. but the urge was unmistakable. I arrived and we sat and talked for a long time about the yard and the vegetables we had planted and foods and this and that....it had gotten dark and after a long silence Bob simply said...I want what you have. Peace.
I was simply stunned. I never had to say a word...the Holy Spirit had been at work the whole time. We prayed and hugged and Bob accepted Christ. I have never witnessed such power in my life as I saw first hand what I considered to be a miracle.
Bob would often say with a smile as he heated up a can of food with sticks from the yard , "I don't have much , but I got more than a lot of folks".
Yep...this old friend , whom many had written off and still struggled as we all do had just become rich.
I can say without reservation that Bob Worrell was the most kind hearted individuals I have ever met and I'm pretty sure I will see him again.
Everything happens for a reason and God doesn't make mistakes.
The good LORD closes doors and opens up new ones to walk through....don't miss yours.

Rest in Peace Bob...I'll see ya on the other side!

All Glory to God.

your ol' friend Rik
(Richard Glasgow MD--- Slidell, Louisiana)

3 ANGELS' MESSAGE Revelation 14:6-12

http://www.amazingfacts.tv/

Post subject: Re: test
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:34 pm 
NOW WITH THE LATINA

THE 2300 YEAR PROPHECY of DANIEL

(A day appointed for a year : Ezekiel 4:6/Numbers 14:34)

EZRA 7:7 "And there went up some of the children of Israel, and of the priests, and the Levites, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, unto Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Artaxerxes the king.

[this is the 7th year of reign of Artaxerxes that began in 457BC in known secular history on the Jewish calendar]

8 And he came to Jerusalem in the fifth month, which was in the seventh year of the king.
12 Artaxerxes, king of kings, unto Ezra the priest..."

13 "I make a decree, that all they of the people of Israel, and of his priests and Levites, in my realm, which are minded of their own freewill to go up to Jerusalem, go with thee.
20 And whatsoever more shall be needful for the house of thy God, which thou shalt have occasion to bestow, bestow it out of the king's treasure house.

21 And I, even I Artaxerxes the king, do make a decree to all the treasurers which are beyond the river, that whatsoever Ezra the priest, the scribe of the law of the God of heaven, shall require of you, it be done speedily."
--------------------------------------

DANIEL 9:25--"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times."

[69 prophetic weeks --this brings you to exactly 27 AD, baptism of Jesus]
DANIEL 9:26,27- 26 "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the -->midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease<---[crucified 31 AD], and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

ACTS 7:59-- "And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."

[Stephen stoned and the gospel goes to the gentiles at 34 AD--ending the last 'week'...week 7 of the 70 weeks. Christ was crucified half way through this 'week' (year 3.5 the length of His physical ministry...the other 3.5 year half of the prophetic 'week' was still preached to the Jews until Stephen's death]

----------------------------------------
REV 11:2,3--2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth

REV 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days."

REV 13:5 "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months"

DANIEL 7:25 "25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

[changes the time of the Sabbath 4th commandment and the law of the 2nd and 10th commandment]
[the 42 month or 1260 year reign is 12 (time) + 12 and 12 (times) + 6 (dividing of times)=42. This term is used often in the Bible to describe a period, such as time, times and 1/2 time to mean 3 1/2 years [1+2+1/2]

comments:

[42 months or 1260 years is the reign of the Roman church][The '2 witnesses' is basically the Truth--the Bible--law and the prophets--Moses and Elisha-- all representing the Word in exile or sackcloth, treaded under foot and in the wilderness]

*In 533 A.D. Justinian, the emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire, legally recognized the bishop (pope) of Rome as the head of all the Christian churches.

But in bible Prophesy, 3 horns had to be uprooted before the "little horn" became a power.

Daniel 7:8 "I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."

The last of the 3 horns rooted up was the Ostrogoths that held Rome. That is why the date 538 stands firm.

The roman catholic church was before that date and a lot of things happen after too, but if you follow the timing the bible sets,( the 3 horns(kingdoms) uprooted) Then you will come to 538 without any question.

In 1798 the French general Berthier, with a French army, marched into Rome and proclaimed the political rule of the Papacy at an end and took the Pope prisoner. The Pope was removed to France where he died in exile.

This was the end of the "political rule" in the bible you have to have political power to become a beast. Therefore 1798 was the end of the 1260 year time period as a beast.
---------------------------------
After the papacy was "wounded", we see resurgence of the printing of the Bible and reawakening of the Word.
The papacy was officially "healed" in 1929. Negotiations for the settlement of the Roman Question began in 1926 between the government of Italy and the Holy See, and culminated in the agreements of the Lateran Pacts, signed—the Treaty says—"for King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy by Benito Mussolini, Prime Minister and Head of Government, and for Pope Pius XI by Pietro Gasparri, Cardinal Secretary of State", on February 11, 1929. The agreements were signed in the Lateran Palace, hence the name by which they are known.
---------------------

--This date by the exact known previous dates in secular history of kings and occurrences, and the known Biblical dates of Christ's birth etc, marks the end of the 2300 year prophecy as stated in Daniel. So what happens here? This is what the Bible says:

Daniel 8:14-- "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed."

Early pre-Adventist (Millerites) took this to mean an event to take place on earth....the grand return of Christ. This of course, did not happen. But the date still stands as the end of the prophecy. Something HAPPENED! ----
After further prayer and re-study it was clear this event of the "cleansing of the sanctuary" was to take place ....in Heaven. In the holy temple parallel in heaven in which our high priest is presiding, pre-advent judgment is taking place..for the saved. (Heb 4:14 "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession") Our forgiven sins are being cleansed from the most holy place. Satan will be the ultimate 'scape goat' for these sins at the 2nd resurrection/ Great White Throne of judgment of the lost.
At some point this judgment will be done prior to His return. Probation will be closed and parallels the closing of Noah ark's door. (Rev 22:11 "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.").
During this time period, the tribulations will be in fullness until the advent --the return of Christ----with rewards with Him--for the saved in the 1st resurrection.
1 Thessalonian 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

3 ANGELS' MESSAGE Revelation 14:6-12

http://www.amazingfacts.tv/