TheTrolls.net

It's Italian food month!
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:45 am 

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2008/a ... asta-says/

Rather a long disturbing read-12 years later and 'we' are still trying to determine if this POS should be executed. The house that Shasta Groene and her brother were abducted from, after 3 family members were killed by this jackass with a hammer, was along I-90 just after passing Couer de Alene Lake (I have no idea how to spell that-clearly) and on our many journeys to MT we had noted that home for no particular reason other than it was a big white house close to the freeway. It has since been torn down, understandably, but the memory of what happened there has never subsided for my family.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:51 am 

If he doesn't get the death penalty I'll kill the motherfuvker myself. Killing children with a claw hammer? Yup. You get to die for doing that, asshole. End of discussion.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:53 am 

EVERYBODY STOP!!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Has there been a FULL investigation yet? We can't proceed without a FULL INVESTIGATION!

Sin,
A Lawyer's Eyes for the past 11.5 years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:22 am 

My mom was living in Post Falls, ID (next town over from Coeur D' Alene) on I-90 when this happened so I probably followed this story more than I normally would other news stories. I remembered hearing about the details and how fukked up this story was. They need to kill this prick.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:48 am 

I'd be pro-death penalty if it actually killed people.

If the courts aren't going to do it, put him in general population so a bunch of violent monkeys can do the job for us

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:00 pm 

In a long long ago time my senior year in High School in our Contemporary World Problems class our snowflake cuck before his time teacher asked those of us who believed in the death penalty to stand up-about 2/3 of the class did. Then he asked for those who would be willing to actually execute the death penalty to remain standing-only I remained standing. I would still do it and I do it to this worthless fuck with a extreme degree of pleasure-deliberately fuck up whatever manner I was killing to make it slower and more painful.