TheTrolls.net

It's Italian food month!
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:18 pm 

Well folks, like everyone else I feel like something has fundamentally changed in this country in the last few weeks. Things we thought to be long established truths have been erased. Protocol as we know it has ceased to exist.

No, I'm not talking about Trump. That shit just cracks me up.
I don't mean to go on a rant here...
but I mean, come on... he's the first troll president and it's amazing. The leader of the free world is a smack talking twitter egg ripped from the comments section of infowars.com. Holy god it's like living in a never ending episode of South Park. Everyone on this board is well equipped to live in this bold new world. Fuck yeah!

No folks, I'm here to talk about something I ran across a few weeks ago and then again tonight. I had to see enough to verify. But I came across a few NEW episodes of Intervention and one thing became clear. Ken Seeley has ARRIVED.

I know what you're thinking:

But trust me. Hear me out. I even sought out a recent Jeff VanVonderen episode to make sure I had proper perspective.

In that one, VanV was matched up with Brian.

Brian is a clone of MTV's Jackass producer Jeff Tremaine.

In absolute classic fashion, VanV was in complete control. He shows up a bit haggard, gives his canned speech and can hardly be bothered by the whole thing. Dude even gets up and runs out, and VV didn't even FLINCH. The episode was a bit choppy and I am 100% CONVINCED it was due to VV pounding nails right there on set that caused them to CUT over and over. He's basically Jim Leyland at this point.

So it was relatively uneventful, the family looked like a series of extras from FX network's Justified so they were WAAAY over their heads. It's no coincidence you can't spell VanVonderen without the V-A-N motherfuckers. Have fun at new meadows recovery in Jackson, MS.

SO.... let me bring this back to Ken Seeley. It's been so long since I saw him out there dealing, I had to double take. I honestly had this post written a week ago but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. I got down in the film room this week and watched a few full episodes and bits of many others. I think he's turned the corner. Trust me, it's unreal.

First off... he's beefed up his look. Gone are the days of the rat family. Seeley has put on about 30 pounds, and brings a VERY strong sportcoat game coupled with an unkempt beard. It's very Popovich-like.

Dude no longer panics. No more conceding to buy a 2 liter of purple drank for the airport ride. ALL BUSINESS. He stands there with his hands in his pockets and spits FUKKING FIRE. He's 5 more wins away from sponsoring an "Interventionists for Cancer" Event where he wears kicks with a suit.

To be certain I took in the last half of tonights episode. It was more of the same from Seeley. I'm impressed. I don't know what to believe anymore.

As an aside, the subject of the one tonight was this chick (did not catch her name) who was VERY DIFFICULT to watch because I could not figure out if she was hot or not. I think so, but she was so drunk on Vodka the whole time her face look like Rene Zelwegger eating a lemon head and staring straight at the sun.

I was in no mood to solve the differential equations involved in resolving the physics of that uncertainty. 14 Beers (domestics only, for the record, you sick fucks) is not the time to get into wave theory.

Good to be back, bitches.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:33 pm 

So this is the Gus you fine folks were speaking so fondly of.

and

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:40 pm 

WAR The Return

gus polidor wrote:
Everyone on this board is well equipped to live in this bold new world. Fuck yeah!

My gut reaction was "yeah, not quite everyone" but on further consideration even the cucks at this palce have a thick enough hide to survive like furtive cockroaches underneath rocks in the thermonuclear wasteland of the Truth.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm 

Rack the polidor.

I need to see the Ken, apparently. He was always so soft I couldn't respect him. Always brought to mind the teacher from Beavis and Butthead.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:05 pm 

I've gotten so lazy all I did was look at the pictures. Looks like a rack worthy post though. I'll let you guys be the judge.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:52 pm 

I totally thought this would be about that other thread about me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:35 am 

tbag wrote:
I've gotten so lazy all I did was look at the pictures. Looks like a rack worthy post though. I'll let you guys be the judge.

I like what tbag is doing in this thing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:23 am 
Board Admiral

RACK POLIDOR!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:12 pm 

Quote:
I cannot believe what I just saw

(ok, it was "I don't believe, but same thing)

And rack the return of Polidor and rack his post!