TheTrolls.net

It's Pizza Month!
It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 28706
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Jsc810 wrote:

This ranks right up there with Tebow wins his first three games in the NFL. Doesn't mean much, and might actually be a bad thing for Timmy's focus.

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:53 pm
Posts: 3429
Jsc810 wrote:



Big deal. The Little League World Series or whatever

_________________
Quote: “They are a very placid snake, they rarely bite.”

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Posts: 10735
Kenyon wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:



Big deal.


Do you work for ESPN or the NFL? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 28706
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Next step: Spring Training

Tim Tebow to play spring season with Mets

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:52 am 
Offline
Board Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 am
Posts: 16934
Quote:
Tebow batted .194 in a 19-game stint in the Fall League


I having a hard time seeing how batting .194 against young prospects will translate to success in anything but selling a few jerseys in some single A ballparks.

Whatever though. I really don't give a shit either way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Posts: 10735
If he does alright or they see some promise in spring training, he could end up in a AAA gig. If he does well there, maybe a September call up. :confused2:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:14 pm 
Offline
Board Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 am
Posts: 16934
Russ wrote:
If he does alright or they see some promise in spring training, he could end up in a AAA gig. If he does well there, maybe a September call up.


Maybe you missed this part.

Quote:
Tebow batted .194 in a 19-game stint in the Fall League


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm
Posts: 5566
Location: Farts Unknown
He'll probably end up playing for the Winnipeg Goldeyes or Saint Paul Saints in indyball by June.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 12504
Tebow needs to come to terms with the fact that he totally sucks as a professional athlete.

_________________
"Mvscal was right but don't tell him because he's an insufferable asshole."

--Nubb America


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Posts: 10735
DMike316 wrote:
Russ wrote:
If he does alright or they see some promise in spring training, he could end up in a AAA gig. If he does well there, maybe a September call up.


Maybe you missed this part.

Quote:
Tebow batted .194 in a 19-game stint in the Fall League


Maybe he'll learn how to hit the curve ball or whatever ails him. :uhh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:56 pm 
Offline
Board Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 am
Posts: 16934
Russ wrote:
Maybe he'll learn how to hit the curve ball or whatever ails him.


Are you saying JESUS CHRIST CAN'T HIT A CURVE BALL????????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Posts: 10735
DMike316 wrote:
Russ wrote:
Maybe he'll learn how to hit the curve ball or whatever ails him.


Are you saying JESUS CHRIST CAN'T HIT A CURVE BALL????????


Not sure, but Michael Jordan couldn't. :uhh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 28706
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Tim Tebow marries former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters from South Africa.

She seems nice.

Image

Image

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tebow's MLB workout
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:14 am
Posts: 3
Russ wrote:
DMike316 wrote:
Russ wrote:
Maybe he'll learn how to hit the curve ball or whatever ails him.


Are you saying JESUS CHRIST CAN'T HIT A CURVE BALL????????


Not sure, but Michael Jordan couldn't. :uhh:


wrong, I could hit curves.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group