TheTrolls.net

America Held Hostage - Since Jan. 20, 2021
It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: MLB has gone libtwat
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 pm 

All star game will not be in Atlanta this year. Why? Because the state's new and solid voting policy hurt libshit feelings and now only one vote can be cast per citizen!

One ID=one vote. It's that simple.

You need an ID to do just about everything except vote. It's time to change that but apparently it's racist to take votes away from non-citizens.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/0 ... 2fnjFsUhzA

Post subject: Re: MLB has gone libtwat
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:12 pm 

Two threads down.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28492

And yes, a revolutionary idea in POtaTUS world; one citizen = one vote-a crippling concept for the corrupt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:26 pm 

Wouldn't have expected to see it in a pick em thread!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:03 am 

Canada has had the same fucking laws that Georgia is trying to invoke now. Hell, we've had a single national standard with virtually no voter fraud claims from either the left or right for decades.

And come on durve, coastalfag, show me ONE example of WHY these voting laws are "racist". I'll wait...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:07 am 

Jokey wrote:
And come on durve, coastalfag, show me ONE example of WHY these voting laws are "racist". I'll wait...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:24 pm 

d-townmike wrote:
You need an ID to do just about everything except vote.

Including picking up your MLB game tickets:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mlb-photo-id-tickets-georgia-voter-law

:busted:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:09 am 

Carson wrote:
d-townmike wrote:
You need an ID to do just about everything except vote.

Including picking up your MLB game tickets:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mlb-photo-id-tickets-georgia-voter-law

:busted:

They are completely brainless now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:16 pm 

Stupid white people swallowing the msm garbage as fact...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:49 am 

d-townmike wrote:

Can I assume you understand the difference between rights and privileges? You don't need to show ID in order to utilize a human right. A voice in government counts as one of those rights.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:35 am 

Ron in the District wrote:
d-townmike wrote:

Can I assume you understand the difference between rights and privileges? You don't need to show ID in order to utilize a human right. A voice in government counts as one of those rights.

Can I assume you know the difference between being a citizen/not being a citizen, being alive/being dead, voting in the precinct/state you live in, voting once only in the precinct/state you live in. Of course you don’t because you and your ilk shit all over that in the past election and have the gall to defend rights. You don’t give a shit about rights and don’t insult me by pretending to.
So here’s the real deal, I have a right as we all do to expect that voting laws not only in my precinct/state will be followed. You worthless fucks got your one off this time, it won’t happen again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 am 

Quote:
Can I assume you know the difference between being a citizen/not being a citizen, being alive/being dead, voting in the precinct/state you live in, voting once only in the precinct/state you live in. Of course you don’t because you and your ilk shit all over that in the past election and have the gall to defend rights. You don’t give a shit about rights and don’t insult me by pretending to.

No one is advocating for dead voters, illegal voters, or poly-votes. Literally no one.

You are not pulling the curtain back on some vast democrat conspiracy because hint: there isn't one. What you, and a lot of Qanon conspiracy theorists are doing with ^^^those^^^ arguments, is to create a strawman from which you can create policy. It is the same logic used during Jim Crow. It is the same logic used in this Georgia election "reform." That is a major reason so many people are against the law. It's not because requiring ID is wrong (it is, but that's not my point at this moment), it's that the reason behind the law is flawed logic based on a strawman. Think about it. Where is the PROOF of election tampering or other illegality? There isn't any. It has been investigated ad nauseum and there is no factual basis for these election reforms. If you can't see the flaws in that logic then you might be too far down the Qanon rabbit hole for anyone to save you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:15 am 

Quote:

No one is advocating for dead voters, illegal voters, or poly-votes. Literally no one.

You are not pulling the curtain back on some vast democrat conspiracy because hint: there isn't one. What you, and a lot of Qanon conspiracy theorists are doing with ^^^those^^^ arguments, is to create a strawman from which you can create policy. It is the same logic used during Jim Crow. It is the same logic used in this Georgia election "reform." That is a major reason so many people are against the law. It's not because requiring ID is wrong (it is, but that's not my point at this moment), it's that the reason behind the law is flawed logic based on a strawman. Think about it. Where is the PROOF of election tampering or other illegality? There isn't any. It has been investigated ad nauseum and there is no factual basis for these election reforms. If you can't see the flaws in that logic then you might be too far down the Qanon rabbit hole for anyone to save you.

Awww-the Qanon straw man-anyone says, “this shit looks funny, I’d like to have questions answered, “ the retort is always finger pointing and screaming Qanon, Qanon, Qanon.” I’ve never looked at Qanon, don’t care about Qanon, don’t need or use Qanon to determine what I think. Here’s a news flash fuckhead, 99.9% of Americans who are calling bullshit on this deal are the same as me, not Qanonists, not wearing MAGA hats, flying Trump flags still-none of the shit you want to believe. They’re fucking Patriots. You think I’m kidding about your one-off—-keep your fence around your beloved District and try it again. It will be the last time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:21 am 

I like that HHO is doing the heavy lifting in here. I have way too much going on to fight Rubber Dong Ron on semantics.

insert popcorn gif here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:22 am 

Quote:

You still can't explain why you need ID to exercise your right to bear arms, but not your right to vote. If you can't prove you are who you say you are, then you can't exercise your rights until you can.

It works in Canada, (your utopia,) so why the resistance here?

I'll wait...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:23 am 

d-townmike wrote:

Go take another cock in the ass

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:27 am 

Quote:

Bullshit, you faggot fuck. That's the only reason you and your cock-sucker leftists are pissing and moaning about this great law. Fuck you shithead.

I was fortunate enough to have watched this live, and hopefully you
did as well

You voted to suck goat shit off a w.etback's chode while taking a stubby Chinese cock up the ass. Nobody gives a fuck what you think. You are a catastrophic moron.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:41 am 

Jokey wrote:
Quote:

You still can't explain why you need ID to exercise your right to bear arms, but not your right to vote. If you can't prove you are who you say you are, then you can't exercise your rights until you can.

I'll wait...

Didn't think so dipshit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:49 am 

HighHardOne wrote:

Awww-the Qanon straw man-anyone says, “this shit looks funny, I’d like to have questions answered, “ the retort is always finger pointing and screaming Qanon, Qanon, Qanon.” ...

I don't need to read more that this. "Something looks funny" is not (or should not -I'm looking at you, Georgia) be valid justification for passing laws, especially the kind of overwhelming reforms you RepubliCONS are pushing. If fraud was a problem, an investigation would have found it.

Prove me wrong. Hint#2: You can't.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:49 am 

Jokey wrote:
Jokey wrote:
Quote:

I'll wait...

Didn't think so dipshit.

Exactly.

Ron is nothing but a PUSSY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
I like that HHO is doing the heavy lifting in here. I have way too much going on to fight Rubber Dong Ron on semantics.

insert popcorn gif here

Typical right winger. The very fabric of democracy is under assault, but that'll have to wait. I gotta makes me some moneys first.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:54 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:

insert popcorn gif here

Typical right winger. The very fabric of democracy is under assault, but that'll have to wait. I gotta makes me some moneys first.

Prove him wrong with FACTS, not feels then.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:00 pm 

Jokey wrote:

I'll wait...

A Canadian talking about "rights." That's rich. Tell us about Canada's guaranteed right to free speech before you spout off about jack shit.

Take your time. We'll wait.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:03 pm 

Jokey wrote:

I'll wait...

A Canadian talking about "rights." That's rich. Tell us about Canada's guaranteed right to free speech before you spout off about jack shit.

Take your time. We'll wait.

We're YOUR utopia so that's rich of you to bitch about our charter of rights, one you have very likely never read.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:04 pm 

And you never answered me, why does one right require ID and not another?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:05 pm 

Peter Palmer and Choke on bison dick basically wrote concession speeches in this thread. I accept those concessions.

If you can't interact substantively, please check out of the thread permanently. Thanks.