TheTrolls.net

It's Bacon Month!
It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:20 pm 

Brian Kemp. Gubernor of Georgia.

Georgia governor defies Trump in appointing businesswoman to US Senate

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Wednesday appointed Atlanta businesswoman Kelly Loeffler to take over the seat of retiring Sen. Johnny Isakson.

Kemp, a Republican, had been pressed by President Donald Trump to appoint Rep. Doug Collins, CNN previously reported, but selected Loeffler in a rare act of defiance against Trump by a member of his own party.

Sen. Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican who's the Senate majority leader, told reporters Tuesday that he would be "behind" Loeffler and said she would be "terrific" -- a sure indicator the RINO Washington GOP establishment is welcoming her selection. She'll also have the support of the powerful National Republican Senatorial Committee and the RINO Senate Leadership Fund, the McConnell-allied super PAC, in next year's election.

Republicans in Georgia say whoever Kemp picks to fill Isakson's seat has important implications for the future of the GOP. Selecting Loeffler suggests Georgia Republicans are starting to look beyond Trump's coalition for the long-term health of their party.What a bunch of punk ass losers.

:nono:

Fucking RINO'S also backed Martha "McCain" McSally who will lose the next election to a fucking democrat astronaut.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:39 pm 

Quote:
Sen. Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican who's the Senate majority leader, told reporters Tuesday that he would be "behind" Loeffler and said she would be "terrific" -

I have never heard of Loeffler, but if Mitch is for it, I'm against it. That guy gently tickles progressive ballsack for a living.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:48 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Quote:
Sen. Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican who's the Senate majority leader, told reporters Tuesday that he would be "behind" Loeffler and said she would be "terrific" -

I have never heard of Loeffler, but if Mitch is for it, I'm against it. That guy gently tickles progressive ballsack for a living.

More like Turtle your Dick NOW.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:36 pm 

This really tans my taint. :monkey:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:03 pm 

Why is Trump dictating appointments to governors?

States Rights

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:29 am 

Lindsay Graham.

Update: Lindsey Graham told reporters Thursday that he would not subpoena Schiff’s phone records.

“I don’t have any desire to subpoena Adam Schiff’s phone records. We’re not going to do that,” Graham said. “When members start subpoenaing each other as part of Oversight, the whole system breaks down = i.e. THE SWAMP COULD GET SOME UNWANTED EXPOSURE.

Representative Jim Banks (R., Ind.) sent a letter to Senator Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) on Wednesday asking the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman to subpoena the call records of House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), a day after Democrats revealed they subpoenaed AT&T phone records showing contact between Representative Devin Nunes (R., Calif.) and Lev Parnas.

Banks also called for the phone records of Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and the whistleblower’s lawyer Mark Zaid, in order to determine the extent of communication between Schiff and potential Republican impeachment witnesses. On Wednesday, House Democrats quickly shut down Republicans’ request during the first Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing on to have Schiff testify.

“The public has a right to know with whom Rep. Adam Schiff has coordinated his impeachment effort and if America’s national security is at risk in any way as a result of Rep. Schiff’s actions,” Banks’s letter reads. “ . . . This quixotic impeachment inquiry must be shelved, Mr. Chairman. And Rep. Adam Schiff should be held to the same standard to which he holds others. It is time to see his phone records.”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:07 am 

Open letter to RINOs: Stop. Playing. Nice.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:15 am 

Open letter to RINOs: **** YOU!

"winning so much, you're going to get tired of winning."