TheTrolls.net

It's Bacon Month!
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:33 pm 

Blue cities across the country are apparently predicting Trump will win tomorrow night. Why? Because they are anticipating their dimshit Biden voters will throw their temper tantrums and destroy stuff because they didn't get their way.

This isn't on Youtube, but a local conservative radio talk show host (he is pro-Trump, pro-Military, very red) walked around downtown Denver and got video of businesses boarding up their storefronts and closing down:

https://www.facebook.com/steffan.tubbs/ ... 2038088863

THIS ^^^^^^^ is the result of voting Democrat. Guarantee you Mayor Michael Hancock ( :monkey: ) doesn't care and will demand police to "back off" when Trump wins tomorrow night and the dems will be throwing their temper tantrums because they didn't get their way. And don't even mention how much lack of caring GAYvernor Polly will show too.

Nice job Denver. This is what a once-amazing and fun city has been reduced to. I once had no problem bringing our kids downtown. Now, we refuse to go there at all until they can prove it can be family friendly again. My wife and I will never even do a date night downtown again until they can prove it is ok to be there without those throwing temper tantrums.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:53 pm 

To say the least---it is going to be interesting what happens after tomorrow night's win by President Trump.
If you are in harm's way---defend yourselves and be safear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:53 pm 

Honestly, I don't see ANY excitement for Biden ANYWHERE. The violence is coming from "Bernie Bros" who got fucked up the ass by Sanders 6 ways to Sunday yet AGAIN and have already long since withdrawn from the electoral process. They won't be voting for Trump, but they aren't voting for the guy who benefitted from Bernie skipping town with all the donation money either. They've already been burning blue cities to the ground and still haven't had much success penetrating the red states.

Will we see internet autistic retards REEING when Trump wins? Yes. But it will be like anytime any other spoiled brat rees to the sky, for attention. But I don't think violence is going to be any worse than what we saw this summer anyway. But with Trump 24 hours away from being a lame duck with 4 years to do whatever the fuck he wants, the danger of accountability is officially in play.