TheTrolls.net

It's Seafood Month!
It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:43 am 

Two years ago they were reporting their teachers to their parents for sucking their dicks too much. :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs: :punchballs:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:53 am 

How do dimocucks argue that outlawing abortions will just make teenaged girls get abortions illegally in one breath while in the next breath they argue that outlawing guns will make everyone safe from psychos who want to shoot people?

Are teenaged girls more likely to take part in illegal activity than psychos?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:41 am 
Board Admiral

Schmick wrote:
How do dimocucks argue that outlawing abortions will just make teenaged girls get abortions illegally in one breath while in the next breath they argue that outlawing guns will make everyone safe from psychos who want to shoot people?

This is strong on logic but short on FEEEEELINGS.

Good question.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:21 pm 

So, in the past two weeks since Parkland, there have been 12 'scares' at schools in our area. Some with kids arrested, one involved the world's tiniest IED, some are threats scrawled on walls, one with a kid down a sidewalk with cops with guns on him, just some excellent shit as every fucking idiot seems to be crawling out of the woodwork.

Less than an outstanding day at school for this dipshit.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/arti ... 25709.html

Anyway one of the better stories has to do with a community about 40 miles up the Yakima Valley from us where a 7th grader had threatened to shoot up the school and the District had done nothing to make the community aware. So the District has a community meeting to mollify the parents and some 200 people show up. The HS principal was in my brother's class in high school and was and is a fucking pussy (band, choir guy, thespian, overweight know it all fuck with a beard in HS) but now he's climbed his way to the top at the HS in that District. Somewhere the talk turns to arming teachers and this pussy gets up and starts talking about rather than arming teachers with guns that they should be given baseball bats and fish beaters to defend themselves and kids. Some big old boy gets up and asks the crowd (big baseball town and on the fringe of the outback/loggers, etc) "does anyone here have a fucking baseball bat in his car." No answer. "Someone here has a fucking baseball bat in their fucking car. I want you to bring it in here and I'm going to give the high school principal here two full two swings at me then I'm going to take it from him and shove it up is ass." Needless to say, the meeting ended in disarray.

As I was typing this, I got a voicemail from our superintendent that some MS kid had made a bomb threat and was arrested.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:25 pm 

HighHardOne wrote:
Anyway one of the better stories has to do with a community about 40 miles up the Yakima Valley from us where a 7th grader had threatened to shoot up the school and the District had done nothing to make the community aware. So the District has a community meeting to mollify the parents and some 200 people show up. The HS principal was in my brother's class in high school and was and is a fucking pussy (band, choir guy, thespian, overweight know it all fuck with a beard in HS) but now he's climbed his way to the top at the HS in that District. Somewhere the talk turns to arming teachers and this pussy gets up and starts talking about rather than arming teachers with guns that they should be given baseball bats and fish beaters to defend themselves and kids. Some big old boy gets up and asks the crowd (big baseball town and on the fringe of the outback/loggers, etc) "does anyone here have a fucking baseball bat in his car." No answer. "Someone here has a fucking baseball bat in their fucking car. I want you to bring it in here and I'm going to give the high school principal here two full two swings at me then I'm going to take it from him and shove it up is ass." Needless to say, the meeting ended in disarray.

I laughed. HARD.

Rack that big old boy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:53 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
HighHardOne wrote:

I laughed. HARD.

Rack that big old boy.

MOTHER

FUCK

:cheers:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:48 pm 

HighHardOne wrote:
I'm going to give the high school principal here two full two swings at me then I'm going to take it from him and shove it up is ass." Needless to say, the meeting ended in disarray.

Promise?

Sin,

Milton

--Nubb America

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:54 pm 

mvscal wrote:
HighHardOne wrote:
I'm going to give the high school principal here two full two swings at me then I'm going to take it from him and shove it up is ass." Needless to say, the meeting ended in disarray.

Promise?

Sin,

Milton

Hahaha...yeah dude is married but to a gal I wouldn't fuck with Schmick's dick so if he's a 'mo at least he's disguising it. I know a guy out there that kind of fit the description of the big dude so I called him and asked him if it was him. He laughed and said, no, but from what he's heard from his kid the principal might like a bat up his ass.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:01 pm 

Location: Deep in the heart of FEMA REGION IV - Charleston, SC. We fired the first shot!
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, AFRICA :shock:

Burkina Faso: Twin attacks leave 8 dead, 80 injured

Un premier bilan vendredi des attaques contre l’état-major des forces armées du Burkina Faso à Ouagadougou faisait état d’au moins 28 morts. Ce samedi, il a été revu à 8 morts parmi les militaires et 12 blessés en état d’urgence absolue, selon une source sécuritaire française. :roll:

**Lets not jump to conclusions...just yet.... 3,2,1.... :punchballs:

:fyi: Whoever hailed this Uber might better find another ride :fyi:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:09 pm 

28 morts and 12 blessés?

Is that a lot?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:11 pm 

It's a decent start.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:31 pm 

Fox News just reported they found the gunman and 3 female hostages dead! :shock:

Gunman, 3 hostages reported dead at California veterans home

A gunman and three female hostages were dead Friday evening after an hours long "active shooter situation" at a veterans home in Napa County, Calif.

The bodies were discovered around 6 p.m. local time, about eight hours after the gunman slipped into an employee going-away party in a building that houses Pathway Home, a program that assists combat veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.

The three slain women were employees of the program at the Veterans Home of California in Yountville, about an hour's drive north of San Francisco.

Napa County officials identified the slain hostages as Christine Loeber, 48, executive director of Pathway Home; Dr. Jen Golick, 42, a therapist; and Dr. Jennifer Gonzales, 29, whom Pathway Home identified as a psychologist with the San Francisco Department of Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.

"These brave women were accomplished professionals who dedicated their careers to serving our nation's veterans, working closely with those in the greatest need of attention after deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan," a Pathway Home statement said.

Napa identified the gunman as Albert (Sum Ting) Wong, 36, of Sacramento, :shock: a former client of the Pathway Home program.

California Highway Patrol Assistant Chief Chris Childs, of the Golden Gate Division, said officers entered the room where the hostages were being held around 6 p.m. and found the bodies.

Exactly when the hostages and gunman died was unclear, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Prior to that, authorities said, they hadn't had contact with the gunman for nearly eight hours since he entered the area where the party was being held.

Officials said the suspect exchanged gunfire with a deputy at the center when he took the women hostage about 10:30 a.m.

Responding deputies exchanged gunfire with the suspect, who was armed with a rifle. Authorities said at least 15 to 20 shots were fired in Building G, starting about 10:30 a.m.

Childs said hostage negotiators from at least three agencies were at the scene, attempting to make contact with the individual.

Article continues: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/10/gu ... -home.html

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 pm 

Chris Childs from Boise Sate back in the day?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:33 am 

Russ wrote:

Childs said hostage negotiators from at least three agencies were at the scene, attempting to make contact with the individual.

Did they all make it home safely? I sure hope no one actually went into the building.

Sin,
Broward County Sheriff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:15 am 

Location: Deep in the heart of FEMA REGION IV - Charleston, SC. We fired the first shot!
Another Gun Free Zone I take it... :punchballs:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:19 am 

EIGHT HOURS? No swat? Lamesauce.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:04 pm 

... AUSTIN, :texas: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Austin Rocked By Second Explosion Hours After Deadly Blast Kills One

Just hours after an earlier deadly blast killed a teen and injured a woman, ABC News reports that a second explosion has rocked Austin, Texas. According to Austin PD, the reported explosion took place in the 6700 block of Galindo Street.

The two package explosions come on the heels of another deadly package explosion on March 2. Austin police announced Monday morning the first two package explosion fatalities are linked, according to the Associated Press.

It occurred at a single-family house in the northeast section of the city and appears to have been caused by a package that had been placed on the porch of a home rather than delivered by a mail service, police said.

Police believe the explosion happened after residents took the package inside to open it. :tic:

The second explosion injured another woman and authorities are evaluating whether a second person was also hurt, according to the Austin Police Department.

Local Fox13 reports that police are responding to another reported explosion in the 6700 block of Galindo Street on Monday.

According to Austin-Travis County EMS, a woman in her 70s has been transported to Dell Seton Medical Center with potentially life threatening injuries.

Manley said investigators believe the explosion is linked to a similar blast that killed a 39-year-old man on March 2. That explosion occurred about 12 miles north of Monday’s blast. Both explosions occurred in the early-morning hours.

Investigators don’t yet know the motive behind the bombings but the Chief said, “We do know that both of the homes that were the recipients of these packages belonged to African Americans, :o :o :o so we cannot rule out that Hate Crime is at the core of this, but we’re not saying that that’s the cause.” **Oh sure, so you're not saying it's a hate crime, but you just said it's a hate crime... well, :fu: **

Police said they do know what type of explosive device was used in each explosion but aren’t releasing that information “to protect integrity of investigation.”

**And by integrity, you mean you ain't got jack :fyi: **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:07 am 

...Palm Beach Gardens, FLORIDA :shock:

Please refrain from jumping to conclusions and let us also remember The Crusades. /s/ Hussein Soetoro :punchballs:

Florida Teen Accused of Triple Stabbing 'Inspired by Muslim Faith' :o :o :o

A Florida teenager is accused of murdering a 13-year-old boy and injuring two others in a stabbing attack, which he said was “because of his Muslim :arab: faith.”

Local media reports that 17-year-old Corey Johnson will face charges of first-degree murder after officers attended a scene in Palm Beach Gardens on Monday where 13-year-old Jovanni Brand was dead, while mother Elaine Simon and her 13-year-old son Dane Bancroft were also found suffering from stab wounds.

According to local police, Johnson was attending a sleepover at a friend’s house, when around 4 a.m. he decided to carry out the attack while other guests were asleep.

“Johnson advised at 4 a.m. he realized that everyone in the house was asleep,” wrote Officer Jennifer Brashear in a probable cause affidavit. “At that time, Johnson made the decision to kill Elaine, Dane, and Jovanni in their sleep.” :? :? :?

“Elaine heard what she believed to be Jovanni moaning and went upstairs to see what was going on,” she continued. “As she got to the top of the stairs, Johnson lunged at her with a knife, cutting her multiple times.”

Johnson reportedly carried out the attack because Jovanni was idolizing celebrities as Gods, which offended his Muslim faith while he also felt Bancroft “made fun” of his religious beliefs. :lolatu:

“In his statement, Johnson advised he stabbed the victims because of his Muslim faith,” Brashear wrote in the affidavit, adding that he was reading the Qu’ran beforehand to “give him the courage to carry out his intentions.”

**Such a peaceful religion... :fu: **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:24 am 

Time for a town hall on knife violence.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:25 am 

Will the kids in public school start marching about this too?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:51 am 

Dunn28 wrote:
Florida Teen Accused of Triple Stabbing 'Inspired by Muslim Faith' :o :o :o

:fyi: Your government will protect you... :punchballs:

FBI was ‘actively‘ monitoring teen jihadist in Florida who stabbed three people and did nothing

Yesterday local, state and FBI officials also admitted that he was “on their radar“, uh huh. :jo:

Well, you’re likely not going to believe how extensive their radar contact and monitoring was.

As an example: they were mirroring his social media in real time; they knew he had contacts with ISIS; they knew he was behind international threats; the FBI was ‘actively‘ monitoring him; and all the officials met several times to discuss the likelihood his unstable behavior might lead to much worse. But they didn’t want to take action, because he was a minor, and preferred “redirection” or diversionary programs to change his behavior.

**I hear the Inspector General's report on the FBI & CIA will piss all over those agencies... :peer: IF it gets released... :fu:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:22 am 

http://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/ ... -529703184

Fourth explosion in Austin 'changes things' with possible tripwire used, police say

Police are asking residents in the Travis Country neighborhood to stay inside of their homes until 10 a.m. Monday.

Friends in Austin were saying no one was concerned, but this changes things.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:16 am 

i bettin austin dont have much of a porch pirate problim no mo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:32 am 

:popcorn:

Im throwin down and betting the over on Salad Snackbars. :bananar:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:51 am 

Adam Henry wrote:
i bettin austin dont have much of a porch pirate problim no mo

It would be awesome if these bombs are indeed bait.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 47  Next