TheTrolls.net

It's Poultry Month!
It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:16 pm 

I just heard on the top of the hours radio news that the school resource officer was there when the shooting took place. He took a defensive position and never engaged that Nikolas fukktard. The officer has resigned.

Parkland shooting: Armed school resource officer ‘never went in’ to school during shooting

Feb 22 2018, 5:58 pm ET

An armed school resource officer on campus where a gunman killed 17 people never went inside the high school or tried to engage the gunman during the attack, a Florida sheriff said Thursday.

That officer has now resigned.

“I think he remained outside for upwards of four minutes,” Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said during a news conference Thursday afternoon.

Israel said school resource officer Scot Peterson “was absolutely on campus through this entire event. He was armed, he was in uniform.”

Peterson was seen on video arriving at the west side of a building, but “he never went in,” Israel said.

Israel said Peterson should have gone in and “addressed the killer, killed the killer.”

Israel added that after seeing the video, hearing witness accounts and getting a statement from Peterson, he suspended the officer without pay pending an internal investigation. Peterson then resigned, he said.

The sheriff said the revelation made him "sick to my stomach. There are no words I mean these families lost their children."

He also addressed two past calls the sheriff's office received related to suspected gunman Nikolas Cruz that were not fully acted upon.

"In two of these cases, after being briefed by internal affairs, I've restricted two of our deputies while we delve further into this, to take statements and make a decision whether or not they could have done more or should have done more," he said, adding. "It's a fluid investigation. They are on restricted duty."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa ... ng-n850441

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 pm 

This is stuff cucks do.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:22 pm 

You've got football coaches doing more for these kids than an armed security guard. Tell me again why arming teachers isn't a viable option? They are right there with the students when this shit goes down, not hanging out by the back wall fretting about the pay raise they deserved six months ago.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:09 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Russ wrote:
[RedRover]Crisis Actor?[/RedRover]

Quote:

So Called "Student", But actually a CRISIS ACTOR , David Hogg, was on camera months ago, pretending to be a high school student in California. Now, suddenly, he is a high school student in Florida???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 0997816893

THIS is the kind of thing the FBI should be investigating.

Investigate? His dad's in the fbi and there are videos if this kid rehearsing his lines and asking for do overs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:16 pm 

Schmick wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Russ wrote:
[RedRover]Crisis Actor?[/RedRover]

Quote:

So Called "Student", But actually a CRISIS ACTOR , David Hogg, was on camera months ago, pretending to be a high school student in California. Now, suddenly, he is a high school student in Florida???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 0997816893

THIS is the kind of thing the FBI should be investigating.

Investigate? His dad's in the fbi and there are videos if this kid rehearsing his lines and asking for do overs

Srsly? WTF?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:20 pm 

Yep. Boss Hogg's pops is a retired FBI guy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:41 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
You've got football coaches doing more for these kids than an armed security guard. Tell me again why arming teachers isn't a viable option? They are right there with the students when this shit goes down, not hanging out by the back wall fretting about the pay raise they deserved six months ago.

Spend a half hour with the people I teach with and you'd reconsider that position. On the other hand I suspect that bunch of elementary school teachers "mama bears" would blow (with bullets) the living shit out of some guy they perceive as a threat.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:01 pm 

What a cowardly bitch. It's still not too late for him to do the right thing and kill himself. Maybe he mistook the gunfire for a job interview. His FB enablers will have his back.

--Nubb America

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 pm 

Russ wrote:
school resource officer Scot Peterson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:27 pm 

Yep, and when you click on all of the YouTube videos of him being told through an ear piece what to say, you get a message about how the videos were removed because they violated YouTube's bullying rules.

8chan and 4chan are all over this guys lies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:14 pm 

mvscal wrote:
Maybe he mistook the gunfire for a job interview. His FB enablers will have his back.

Crossthreading like a surgeon. Rack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:37 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
You've got football coaches doing more for these kids than an armed security guard.

Not a security guard. He was a uniformed Broward County Sheriff's deputy. This entire situation was one law enforcement fuck up after another at every level. The responding officers were looking at security feed with a 20 minute delay. That's how chango the gene splice was able to get away from the scene.

--Nubb America

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:52 am 

Location: Charleston, SC - Deep in the Heart of the Confederacy.
Too bad the 'school resource officer' didn't work for the DOJ. There, he would've simply been 'reassigned' to a position within HR. :fyi:

I see where he 'resigned and retired' ... with 'full benefits'??
Of course, this will not help the DemonCratz push to take away your guns, so don't look for this story in your MSM outlets :fyi:

POTY!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:36 am 

He wanted no part of that shooter but had there been a kid talking back to his teacher I’m sure he would have been there in two seconds flat to body slam him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:45 am 
Board Admiral

So he made it home safe at the end of his shift?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:23 am 

He didn’t want to fight the shooter but he put up a big fight when the state tried to cancel a program that let him live rent free on school property.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/02/23/school-resource-officer-scot-peterson-pa/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Quote:
Yet according to the audit, one of the officers had even made the decision to sublet his on-campus mobile home to two people who weren't police officers. Most of the officers did not turn in monthly reports detailing their activities, and failed to respond to 73 percent of security alarm triggers. But ending the program would be unfair, said Peterson. "You are talking about the livelihood of some of these people," he said at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:50 am 

Quote:
one of the officers had even made the decision to sublet his on-campus mobile home to two people who weren't police officers... But ending the program would be unfair, said Peterson. "You are talking about the livelihood of some of these people," he said at the time.

Fairness? You mean like Pelosi's take on the Federal Budget? I have noticed a lot of fairness discussed when spending other people's money.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 am 

Location: Charleston, SC - Deep in the Heart of the Confederacy.

POTY!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 am 

FAIR?

Hard to judge fainess wihen a whole bunch of dead kids are the topic in the context of a cop NOT DOING HIS FUCKING JOB. :punchballs:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:15 am 

Tittyvan wrote:
Liberals look like 2 week old cat shit.

Why Tea wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 am 
Board Admiral

The Donald commented on the school cop.

Donald Trump wrote:
“You had one guard, he did not turn out to be real good, I will tell you that,” Trump said. “He turned out to be not good. He was not a credit to law enforcement, that I can tell you.”

:lol:

The OUTRAGED types will now most likely rally around this cop and give him some 'Courage' award.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:16 am 

Why Tea wrote:
I saw this on FB: That cop DESTROYS the teachers with guns argument.

Because 1 is always a useful sample size.

The best response to that is "Government cannot protect you, you need to protect yourself"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:19 am 
Board Admiral

Why Tea wrote:
I saw this on FB: That cop DESTROYS the teachers with guns argument.

Huh? Aren't teachers typically located INSIDE the school?

See, this is what "Americans are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet" refers to.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:26 pm 
Board Admiral

So I guess we're not crying about immigration and DACA this week?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 pm 
Board Admiral

:lol:

She really has a strong grasp on what's going on in day to day life.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 47  Next