TheTrolls.net

America Held Hostage - Since Jan. 20, 2021
It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:40 am 

Scripted. Reasons for re-sending troops to Middle East forthcoming...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:00 am 

Huge pile of shoes? That's what it must look like when gaycdurve takes a shit right after posting here.

POTATUS: "What am I doing here?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:28 pm 

No coincidence at all this happened on Inauguration Day. After D$ dropped the MOAB his first year in office, ISIS went dormant. Now they're back and letting the world know it. Under Trump, you saw an Israeli prime minister on Saudi soil embracing their king. Why? Because both had a common enemy: Iran. A good portion of the middle east sees a nuked up Iran as a destabilizing force as did Trump. This brought the US, Iran and the more civilized inhabitants of the middle to the table. It was the most significant step toward peace in that region in 60+ years. Now all that will be undone as we'll once again turn our backs on Israel while sending pallets of cash to Tehran. mvscal's rightly predicted endless war is right on track.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:49 pm 

Any and all violence in Iraq falls at the doorstep of GW Bush. Don't eventry making this a Joe Biden problem. We should have tried diplomacy 20 years ago. Oh and speaking of diplomacy that's Joe's strength! Give him achance to fix this. I think he will surprise you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:46 pm 

Ron in the District wrote:
Any and all violence in Iraq falls at the doorstep of GW Bush. Don't eventry making this a Joe Biden problem. We should have tried diplomacy 20 years ago. Oh and speaking of diplomacy that's Joe's strength! Give him achance to fix this. I think he will surprise you.

Joe Biden can’t spell Iraq if you spotted him the I,R and A. His greatest strength is knowing when to change his soiled diaper. Go warble on a squirrel’s dick.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:40 pm 

Any and all violence in Iraq falls at the doorstep of GW Bush. Don't eventry making this a Joe Biden problem. We should have tried diplomacy 20 years ago.

Biden had no interest in diplomacy at that time and he doesn't now. Senator Bai Dung voted for and was an enthusiastic supporter of the Iraq War Resolution, so he certainly has responsibility for that outcome.

President Trump was the diplomat. He was the only president in last forty years who did not initiate or escalate any military action. It was his administration which saw Arab nations normalizing relations with Israel. His administration stopped North Korea from firing missiles over Japan. He was the one who tried time and again to shut down the lunacy in Afghanistan only to have Congress pass a law preventing him from withdrawing troops from that worthless shithole. What in the actual fuck was that about? Trump was the one who got our NATO "allies" to start living up to their lawful commitments.

If you were interested in diplomacy and world peace, you would have voted for Donald Trump, but you're a complete and utter moron.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:00 am 

Quote:
Hundreds reportedly dead after massacre at Oriental Orthodox church in Ethiopia

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news ... opia-51752

Gosh, it's almost like koranimals suddenly feel emboldened to start slaughtering people again for some reason. Hmm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:15 am 

:bananabang:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:39 am 

mvscal wrote:
Any and all violence in Iraq falls at the doorstep of GW Bush. Don't eventry making this a Joe Biden problem. We should have tried diplomacy 20 years ago.

Biden had no interest in diplomacy at that time and he doesn't now. Senator Bai Dung voted for and was an enthusiastic supporter of the Iraq War Resolution, so he certainly has responsibility for that outcome.

President Trump was the diplomat. He was the only president in last forty years who did not initiate or escalate any military action. It was his administration which saw Arab nations normalizing relations with Israel. His administration stopped North Korea from firing missiles over Japan. He was the one who tried time and again to shut down the lunacy in Afghanistan only to have Congress pass a law preventing him from withdrawing troops from that worthless shithole. What in the actual fuck was that about? Trump was the one who got our NATO "allies" to start living up to their lawful commitments.

If you were interested in diplomacy and world peace, you would have voted for Donald Trump, but you're a complete and utter moron.

Rack.

I challenge Ron to name the hallmark of Biden's political career. What's his top accomplishment? For that matter, what's ONE MILD accomplishment of his?

You're on the clock.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:09 am 

Jack N. McQock wrote:
I challenge Ron to name the hallmark of Biden's political career. What's his top accomplishment? For that matter, what's ONE MILD accomplishment of his?

You're on the clock.

When he was on the Senate Judiciary Committee, Joe blocked Jeff Sessions from becoming a federal judge in 1986. Time has proven Joe to be right. Jeff Sessions is a walking trash heap.

Joe also blocked the nomination of Robert Bork, an unrepentant racist, to the Supreme Court in 1987.

Obama would have struggled to get elected without Joe Biden bringing seniors and old guard Democrats on board. Obama was a huge hit with younger voters, but he needed Joe to balance the ticket.

There are three MILD accomplishments for you. Now, for his TOP accomplishment.

Joe Biden is one of, if not THE, most experienced politician to ever win the Presidency. He knows everyone at every political level both domestic and foreign. He has experience in every socio-political circle on the planet from the Madrid to Moscow and Sydney to Shanghai. His face is known, his voice is familiar, and his negotiating ability is renowned around the world. We live in an era of globalization and Joe spent 8 years touring the globe under Obama. Barack had domestic affairs well in hand so Joe was free to make friends among our allies (the same allies Donald Trump alienated for 4 years) and clearly define US interests among our enemies. This experience will be a huge factor as Joe heals the wounds that Donald Trump opened. What is Joe Biden's #1 accomplishment? Being the right man for the job. I know it's kind of a novel idea after 4 years of Trump's Amateur Hour played out across the globe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:48 pm 

Cornpop. :lol:

The fuck outta here...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:47 am 

Location: Charleston, SC - Deep in the Heart of the Confederacy.
BOULDER, CO :o

10 Killed, Including 1 Cop In Boulder Grocery Store Shooting; Suspect In Custody

Officers A law enforcement source told ABC News officers were responding to a report of someone being shot in the parking lot, and when they arrived at the scene, the suspect opened fire on them using a long gun. Back up in the form of other agencies, including the SWAT team, quickly arrived. ABC News also confirmed that the death toll is at six. Officers are waiting until family members have been notified to release a final death toll, along with names for the victims.

**So, who gets blamed this time? Was 'shooter' MAGA? 'White supremacist'? Anti-Vaxxer? Anti-Masker? Anti-Asian? :popcorn:

I bet Brian Ross can solve this caper...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:10 am 

Considering the pending gun control legislation in Congress, my call is another goggle-eyed, MK Ultra pencil neck doped to gills on every anti-depressant known to mankind and then activated on command.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:15 am 

mvscal wrote:
... my call is another goggle-eyed, MK Ultra pencil neck doped to gills on every anti-depressant known to mankind and then activated on command.

And it's a :arab:

BREAKING: Facebook Scrubs Shooting Suspect Ahmad Al Issa’s Profile, Previously Revealed He’s Devout Muslim :arab:

Facebook has removed all access to the Facebook profile believed to belong to Ahmad Al Issa, the person identified by police as the King Soopers shooting suspect who killed 10 in the Boulder, Colorado shooting. Screen shots of the Facebook page taken by Twitter users reveal that Al Issa was a devout Muslim.

Ahmad Al Issa’s profile was abruptly removed from the website, internet archive websites including the Archive.is and the Wayback machine, and Google’s cache nearly simultaneously. :o

While authorities did not release information about Al Issa’s country of origin, but claimed he lived “most of his life in the United States,” one user says they learned from his Facebook that he was born in Syria. :roll:

Al Issa also disliked President Donald Trump according to screen shots taken before his Facebook page was terminated.
“Trumps [sic] such a dick,” he wrote on September 18, 2018

**Interesting how hardly any 'mass shootings' while #45 in office. Has the faucet been turned back on... :confused2:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:56 am 

Family saying he had severe mental problems. I'm sure we will hear all about the medications he was on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:45 am 

Sally Snackbar returns... :punchballs:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:02 am 

POtaTUS wants to ban assault weapons-makes perfectly good sense when his party is turning its back on any form of law enforcement except it’s never ending persecution of Trump. I’m eager to see who gets the job of attempting to collect those weapons. Never going to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:03 am 

Damn muzzies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eople.html

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:20 am 

Russ wrote:

"was known to the FB|"....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:43 pm 

Dunn28 wrote:
Russ wrote:

"was known to the FB|"....

Yes, of course he was.

mvscal wrote:
Considering the pending gun control legislation in Congress, my call is another goggle-eyed, MK Ultra pencil neck doped to gills on every anti-depressant known to mankind and then activated on command.

OK. So I wiffed on the pencil neck part.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:44 am 

...Rock Hill, South Carolina... :shock: :shock: :shock:

You already saw this on espn... :punchballs:

Former NFL player Phillip Adams killed 5, including prominent doctor, then himself, in South Carolina shooting :o

YORK COUNTY, S.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Five people were found dead at a home in Rock Hill Wednesday after what officials are calling a mass shooting.

Sheriff’s deputies, EMS workers, and officials with the York County Coroner’s Office were called to the 4400 block of Marshall Road following a report of a shooting involving multiple people.

Upon arrival, deputies found several victims dead.

Officials have identified the victims as Dr. Robert Lesslie, 70, and his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69. The couple was found inside of their home. :shock:

Their two grandchildren, Adah Lesslie, 9, and Noah Lesslie, 5, were also found dead from gunshot wounds in the home. :o

Detectives say a fifth victim was found deceased outside of the home. James Lewis, 38, was working at the home at the time of the incident. He also died from gunshot wounds. :shock:

The Associated Press is reporting that former NFL pro Phillip Adams was the gunman who opened fire on the family. A source told the AP that Adams’ parents lived near Dr. Lesslie’s house.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:36 am 

Dunn28 wrote:

Former NFL player Phillip Adams does football at the wrong time

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:40 am 

Was this like "Blindside" gone wrong or just a run of the mill chimpout.? :monkey:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48