TheTrolls.net

America Held Hostage - Day 36
It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 20406
Location: They cant see what they see.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/w ... -townhall/

The old fool has no idea. :lol:

Straight up racist asshooe, eh durvetard?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:14 pm
Posts: 2492
Club America wrote:
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/where-the-hell-are-we-biden-said-some-crazy-shite-during-townhall/

The old fool has no idea. :lol:

Straight up racist asshooe, eh durvetard?


Always has been...the Obama ‘cleaned up, speaks well,’ comments. No wonder Onikker never had Joe in the Big House. And he can’t help himself from betraying what he really thinks about blacks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 12748
He's also a pedophile, so I can understand why Barry wouldn't want Joe around his adopted children props.

_________________
"Mvscal was right but don't tell him because he's an insufferable asshole."

--Nubb America


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 2:44 pm
Posts: 148
Location: kill yourself
1.5 million fraudulent votes counted in PA including dead voters, voters ballots received before they were mailed out with a spread of less than 82,000 votes between Trump and Biden.

PA received 205,000 more votes than they have registered voters.

682,000 votes in PA were illegally processed and certified without oversight.

330,000 Dominion voting machine spikes in PA

66,248 underage votes cast and counted in the state of Georgia.

10,315 dead people voted in Georgia and were certified.

2,560 convicted felons illegally cast votes that were certified in Georgia.

200,000 votes were fraudulently injected into the count instantaneously in Georgia in the middle of the night that can’t be verified or accounted for.

4,502 unregistered voters cast ballots and were certified in the state of Georgia.

36,400 illegal aliens cast votes that were certified within the state of Arizona with a difference of 10,457 votes between Biden and Trump?

Phantom voting machine spikes of approximately 50,000 additional votes going to Biden in the state of Arizona.

These numbers came from publicly available state websites prior to their removal by the secretary of these states and from raw data pushed out on election night by these states.

_________________
you fucking moron


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 20406
Location: They cant see what they see.
When you read or see links to the Durves of this world propagating Pravda disinformation, articles like this just drive the point home
https://anncoulter.com/2021/02/17/nyt-w ... answer-no/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 3382
Location: CRACKERVILLE TX
You Cant Be This Stupid wrote:
1.5 million fraudulent votes counted in PA including dead voters, voters ballots received before they were mailed out with a spread of less than 82,000 votes between Trump and Biden.

PA received 205,000 more votes than they have registered voters.

682,000 votes in PA were illegally processed and certified without oversight.

330,000 Dominion voting machine spikes in PA

66,248 underage votes cast and counted in the state of Georgia.

10,315 dead people voted in Georgia and were certified.

2,560 convicted felons illegally cast votes that were certified in Georgia.

200,000 votes were fraudulently injected into the count instantaneously in Georgia in the middle of the night that can’t be verified or accounted for.

4,502 unregistered voters cast ballots and were certified in the state of Georgia.

36,400 illegal aliens cast votes that were certified within the state of Arizona with a difference of 10,457 votes between Biden and Trump?

Phantom voting machine spikes of approximately 50,000 additional votes going to Biden in the state of Arizona.

These numbers came from publicly available state websites prior to their removal by the secretary of these states and from raw data pushed out on election night by these states.



None of that could be proven in court and was dismissed.

Next...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 3382
Location: CRACKERVILLE TX
Club America wrote:
When you read or see links to the Durves of this world propagating Pravda disinformation, articles like this just drive the point home
https://anncoulter.com/2021/02/17/nyt-w ... answer-no/



And you offer up a mAnn Coulter blogpost to make your point...

Don’t take yourself seriously, nobody else does


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:07 am
Posts: 6264
coastalbender wrote:
None of that could be proven in court and was dismissed.


The courts wouldn't hear the cases...and all those that signed SWORN affidavits never got their day...It could've all been put to rest instead of anomalies and visual evidence that will forever define this "election" process....

_________________
Everything the left touches, it ruins.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm
Posts: 5844
Location: Farts Unknown
Sam the Man wrote:
coastalbender wrote:
None of that could be proven in court and was dismissed.


The courts wouldn't hear the cases...and all those that signed SWORN affidavits never got their day...It could've all been put to rest instead of anomalies and visual evidence that will forever define this "election" process....


When the supreme court rules to dismiss out of fear of riots, they merely weaponize said riots further. coastalfaggot likes riots which is why he's okay with that.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm
Posts: 3388
Location: Always late for the party
:finger: :finger1: :finger3: February 19th.... and he is still OUR President, and Trump's not! :finger3: :finger1: :finger:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

_________________
mvscal wrote:
This post was made by kcdave who is currently on your ignore list.


Eaton McHunt wrote:
You were a crotch sniffer at tot and doesn't look like much has changed over the years


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:46 pm
Posts: 56
Location: watching you shit your pants every time Trump says anything
kcdave wrote:
:finger: :finger1: :finger3: February 19th.... and he is still OUR President, and Trump's not! :finger3: :finger1: :finger:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:



Here's your President, shit stain:




Image

A bunch of liberal faggots got upset that she posted that.

Seriously, go fuck yourself for supporting these disgusting cocksuckers, dude.

_________________
Jsc810 wrote:
Trump will lose by a larger margin than Romney or McCain. It will be a very clear expression by the American voters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:30 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 29485
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Club America wrote:
When you read or see links to the Durves of this world propagating Pravda disinformation, articles like this just drive the point home
https://anncoulter.com/2021/02/17/nyt-w ... answer-no/

The New York Times can't even report on food. Jesus fuck.

Image

Oh, you mean FUCKING SPAGHETTI?

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 3382
Location: CRACKERVILLE TX
Tomato in carbonara is an abomination


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 12748
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Club America wrote:
When you read or see links to the Durves of this world propagating Pravda disinformation, articles like this just drive the point home
https://anncoulter.com/2021/02/17/nyt-w ... answer-no/

The New York Times can't even report on food. Jesus fuck.

Image

Oh, you mean FUCKING SPAGHETTI?


Actually this is called Amatriciana (cured pork and tomato). I guess they hired dtown as their their new culinary editor.

_________________
"Mvscal was right but don't tell him because he's an insufferable asshole."

--Nubb America


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:54 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 29485
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Pasta is not traditional in southwestern cuisine but a can of Spaghettios Animal Shapes give this homemade chili a nice sweetness.

/s/
dtowncuisine

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:29 pm
Posts: 155
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Pasta is not traditional in southwestern cuisine but a can of Spaghettios Animal Shapes give this homemade chili a nice sweetness.

/s/
dtowncuisine


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 306
Location: Fuck you
kcdave wrote:
Please enjoy this thread in celebration of our newly elected President.



You are one stupid cocksucker, as is coastalfaggot


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... t-amnesty/

Biden Plan Brings Deported Illegal Aliens Back to U.S. to Get Amnesty

The only way to get deported is to break in and then commit a crime.

Now this potato head is going back into other countries and plucking out deportees, bringing them back to the US, and giving them Amnesty.


Only a month in and this stupid fucking idiot is ruining this country.

Fuck you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm
Posts: 3388
Location: Always late for the party
Please accept my apology for not posting this sooner.
America loves you Joe.


_________________
mvscal wrote:
This post was made by kcdave who is currently on your ignore list.


Eaton McHunt wrote:
You were a crotch sniffer at tot and doesn't look like much has changed over the years


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 29485
Location: Rockin the Bakken
You Dumb Son of a Bitch wrote:
Biden Plan Brings Deported Illegal Aliens Back to U.S. to Get Amnesty

Is he going to hook these barefooted illiterates up with some of those sw00t $100,000/year jobs in green energy?

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:04 pm
Posts: 273
Location: the lube jar
one of Biden's handlers gets whored



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:34 pm
Posts: 4626
Location: Athina
kcdave wrote:
Please accept my apology for not posting this sooner.


This guy used to co-host The Man Show.

Now he's hosting The Cuck Show, and kcdave is savoring it more than a dude with two dicks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:07 am
Posts: 6264
kcdave wrote:
:finger: :finger1: :finger3: February 19th.... and he is still OUR President, and Trump's not


self-inflicted
ADJECTIVE
A self-inflicted wound or injury is one that you do to yourself deliberately.

Ex. Electing a half wit supported by people too stupid to know better or who hate their country.

_________________
Everything the left touches, it ruins.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 20406
Location: They cant see what they see.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/n ... just-said/

Yeah, he's mentally fit. :lol:

Nice job Durve :jo:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 3382
Location: CRACKERVILLE TX
Club America wrote:
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/no-one-has-any-idea-what-biden-just-said/

Yeah, he's mentally fit. :lol:

Nice job Durve :jo:


Shut the fuck up and fetch some hamberders and covfefe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Enjoy Our President
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 3382
Location: CRACKERVILLE TX
You Dumb Son of a Bitch wrote:
kcdave wrote:
Please enjoy this thread in celebration of our newly elected President.



You are one stupid cocksucker, as is coastalfaggot


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... t-amnesty/

Biden Plan Brings Deported Illegal Aliens Back to U.S. to Get Amnesty

The only way to get deported is to break in and then commit a crime.

Now this potato head is going back into other countries and plucking out deportees, bringing them back to the US, and giving them Amnesty.


Only a month in and this stupid fucking idiot is ruining this country.

Fuck you.


No, fuck you. Only a complete dumbfuck cites anything from Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HighPlainsGrifter and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group