TheTrolls.net

It's poultry month!
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:56 am 

All I see there is pervy kids show producer. It's a bit of a stretch to some nefarious global pedogarchy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:03 am 

How many more examples do you need to see? :confused2:

mvscal the conspiracy theorist wrote:
Did the Army conduct mind control experiments? Sure

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:27 am 

Quote:
Kendall Fells, organizing director of the Fight for 15 minimum wage campaign, resigned Thursday morning, a source within the union confirmed, and Mark Raleigh, the head of the campaign’s Detroit chapter, was fired. Fells and Raleigh did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

“These personnel actions are the culmination of this stage of the investigation, which brought to light the serious problems related to abusive behavior towards staff, predominantly female staff,” Wali said…

More than a dozen current and former staffers interviewed by BuzzFeed News said complaints about top-level staff on the Fight for 15 were an open secret, and that complaints about abusive behavior by organizers who reported to top strategist Courtney led to no action. In October, the union suspended Courtney, following his marriage to a union employee. Sources said he also had a history of dating subordinates.

Fells and Raleigh are the 3rd and 4th SEIU leaders to be ousted since last week. Scott Courtney, leader of the union’s $19 million “Fight for $15” campaign, resigned after a whole host of allegations surfaced against him.

Why does the left rape so much?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:42 am 

Quote:
Ted actress Jessica Barth claims Atomic Blonde producer David Guillod drugged and sexually assaulted her in 2012 when he was working as her manager.

Barth detailed her accusations in a blog post last week but did not name Guillod as her abuser until Thursday, when she told The Wrap she had gone to the LAPD with the accusations – for the second time.

The actress told The Wrap she tried to press charges in 2012, but ultimately dropped the case when Guillod threatened to sue her. She said she only came forward now because another woman recently reached out to her describing a similar alleged incident with Guillod.

But but trump SAID something bad!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:04 pm 

Quote:
Jessica Barth

Those plants do not look healthy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:08 pm 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Those plants do not look healthy.

My beanstalk is growing just fine right now.

-D$

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:10 pm 
Board Admiral

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:00 pm 

And yet another black eye for Hollywood. Stuart Little, the rodent who played the rodent with the same name has recently told the horror story that he lived through, having been shoved up Richard Gere's butthole on numerous occasions.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:51 am 

RAT'S CREEPY Scientists are implanting tiny HUMAN brains into rats

Stanford University bioethicist says as the lab rats become more human-like they may one day be 'entitled to some kind of respect.
TINY human brains injected into rats have sparked a major ethical debate among scientists worried it may give the rodents some type of human consciousness.

Advances in science have allowed experts to connect tiny human brains with that of a rat.

To do this, they created clumps of cells that behave similarly to human brains called organoids.

Several labs have inserted those organoids into rat brains, connected them to blood vessels and successfully grown physical links.

Medical mag Stat reported that when scientists shone a light into a rat's eye or stimulated the brain regions involved in vision, that the neurons in the implanted organoid fired up

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:24 pm 

Sam the Man wrote:
it may give the rodents some type of human consciousness.

Uh uh. And about 30 seconds later Charlie Sheen is going to fuck it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 pm 

:lol:

mvscal the conspiracy theorist wrote:
Did the Army conduct mind control experiments? Sure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:57 pm 

Sam the Man wrote:
TINY human brains injected into rats have sparked a major ethical debate among scientists worried it may give the rodents some type of human consciousness.

Denying them the opportunity to vote would be ratcist.

Sincerely,

Run DNC

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:22 am 

Sam the Man wrote:

Stanford University bioethicist says as the lab rats become more human-like they may one day be 'entitled to some kind of respect.

Advances in science have allowed experts to connect tiny human brains with that of a rat.

To do this, they created clumps of cells that behave similarly to human brains called Milton.

Now we know where M2rd wound up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:11 am 

Sam the Man wrote:
Sam the Man wrote:

Sincerely,

Run DNC

lol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:07 am 

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Sam the Man wrote:
Sam the Man wrote:

Sincerely,

Run DNC

lol

You laugh...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:12 am 

Quote:
Per an NBC Spokesperson: "We have recently learned that Matt Zimmerman (Senior Vice President, Booking, News & Entertainment) engaged in inappropriate conduct with more than one woman at NBC Universal, which violated company policy. As a result he has been dismissed."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:20 am 
Board Admiral

Quote:
Per an NBC Spokesperson:

Christ, the way it's going I could see the NBC Spokesperson making this statement and then immediately going to the nearest office to sexually assault the first person they see. Shit is out of control.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm 

Location: "somewhere deep in the bowels of a nondescript building in an undisclosed location,"
Why Tea wrote:
engaged in inappropriate conduct
My colleague should admit that he mis-conducted himself :dunce:
Sincerely,

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:21 pm 

Orenthal wrote:
mis-conduct

https://www.askideas.com/media/30/Funny ... icture.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 am 

Quote:
The actress is identified only as Jane Doe in the sexual battery lawsuit filed Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court. It alleges that Weinstein held the woman against her will while Weinstein engaged in sexual situations.

The suit says the woman first met Weinstein in 2011 at a party and he offered to assist her with her acting career. For several years, Weinstein invited the woman to awards show parties.

Weinstein met her at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills in late 2015 to discuss a part in the television series “Marco Polo,” which Weinstein and his company were producing. The producer asked her if he could masturbate in front of her, and when she refused, he held her by the wrist and forced her to watch him, the lawsuit said.

Talk about earning your jerk.

My jerks are usually accompanied by the fear that the Mrs. may walk in and think I am an idiot but these guys seem to thrive on the idea of chicks watching them punch the clown.

Really weird. I'm not sure how I would maintain..."attention"....while also wrestling a chick.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:10 am 

Beginner rape move imo.

what a bunchmof creepy fackers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:32 am 

Quote:
Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It
By Leeann Tweeden

In December of 2006, I embarked on my ninth USO Tour to entertain our troops, my eighth to the Middle East since the 9/11 attacks. My father served in Vietnam and my then-boyfriend (and now husband, Chris) is a pilot in the Air Force, so bringing a ‘little piece of home’ to servicemembers stationed far away from their families was both my passion and my privilege.

Also on the trip were country music artists Darryl Worley, Mark Wills, Keni Thomas, and some cheerleaders from the Dallas Cowboys. The headliner was comedian and now-senator, Al Franken.

Franken had written some skits for the show and brought props and costumes to go along with them. Like many USO shows before and since, the skits were full of sexual innuendo geared toward a young, male audience.

As a TV host and sports broadcaster, as well as a model familiar to the audience from the covers of FHM, Maxim and Playboy, I was only expecting to emcee and introduce the acts, but Franken said he had written a part for me that he thought would be funny, and I agreed to play along.

When I saw the script, Franken had written a moment when his character comes at me for a ‘kiss’. I suspected what he was after, but I figured I could turn my head at the last minute, or put my hand over his mouth, to get more laughs from the crowd.

On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time. He said to me, “We need to rehearse the kiss.” I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’

He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

I felt disgusted and violated.

Not long after, I performed the skit as written, carefully turning my head so he couldn’t kiss me on the lips.

No one saw what happened backstage. I didn’t tell the Sergeant Major of the Army, who was the sponsor of the tour. I didn’t tell our USO rep what happened.

At the time I didn’t want to cause trouble. We were in the middle of a war zone, it was the first show of our Holiday tour, I was a professional, and I could take care of myself. I told a few of the others on the tour what Franken had done and they knew how I felt about it.

But but but Roy Moore!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:43 am 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 am 

Quote:
I guess now we’ll see now how serious all of the Democrats writing verrrrry belated “Bill Clinton was bad after all” op-eds are about punishing the malfeasors still in their ranks. The spin they’ve been using the past week is that many of them were very young when the Lewinsky scandal broke open and have matured in their view of the propriety of Clinton’s behavior since. But that ignores 20 years of treating Clinton as a statesman and party elder in good standing, who’d be welcome back in the White House as First Gentleman by nominating his wife to be president. Peter Spiliakos lays it out today at NRO:

This isn’t just about 1999. Where was “I believe Juanita” last year? Yglesias said it best: “Attacking Bill was, by extension, an attack on Hillary — an attack that most people in leading positions in American progressive politics had no desire to make.”

That’s right. Being sharply critical of Bill Clinton for sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape was considered bad form by liberals in the same way that volunteering criticism of George W. Bush’s mistakes in Iraq is considered bad form by establishment Republicans. Clinton’s victims were known. The culture didn’t change in the sense that Yglesias, Rosenberg, Hayes, and Goldberg suddenly learned that rape is bad. They knew. What changed was that forthrightly attacking Bill Clinton was no longer giving aid and comfort to the enemy. And by enemy, they meant not rapists, but Republicans.

If our liberal journalists want to know what kind of person sticks with Roy Moore regardless of the recent revelations, they don’t have to go on a safari to rural Alabama. They can just look in the mirror and see someone who stands by a sexual predator as long as it is their sexual predator in a key position of power.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:02 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next