TheTrolls.net

It's Pizza Month!
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:14 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:54 am
Posts: 4991
The only chance McYoufaggotyouho had was to catch him with a knockout punch early. If I'm the more skilled fighter, I don't take an unnecessary risk while my opponent gasses himself out. From the updates I read it looks like Mayweather did just that and took him to school after.

_________________
People make mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers and my ex wife has gonorrhea.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:30 pm
Posts: 5111
Location: Farts Unknown
R-Jack wrote:
The only chance McYoufaggotyouho had was to catch him with a knockout punch early. If I'm the more skilled fighter, I don't take an unnecessary risk while my opponent gasses himself out. From the updates I read it looks like Mayweather did just that and took him to school after.


Even ESPN Radio was accusing Floyd of betting on himself to win in the 10th. Hell, he was laughing and smiling while McFaggot was flailing away at him, landing little of substance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:35 pm
Posts: 828
It's late and I'm too lazy to look for it but didn't a troll here call this result? And I mean not just what but how.
So whoever it was, rack you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm
Posts: 2933
Location: Always late for the party
velocet wrote:
It's late and I'm too lazy to look for it but didn't a troll here call this result? And I mean not just what but how.
So whoever it was, rack you.




diT wrote:
Punchers chance for McGregor inside of two rounds.
After that he gasses and looks like a clown throwing windmills.
Mayweather takes him to school after that.

_________________
Eaton McHunt wrote:
You were a crotch sniffer at tot and doesn't look like much has changed over the years


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 18737
Location: They cant see what they see.
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:10 pm
Posts: 271
Location: beating off
velocet wrote:
It's late and I'm too lazy to look for it but didn't a troll here call this result? And I mean not just what but how.
So whoever it was, rack you.




i think it was m2 thah troooooth :jo:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:56 pm
Posts: 9432
Link. Not sure how long it will stay up.

Edit: Link is already down.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 12090
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


That not really fair. He knows how to make a "man cave" out of his wife's yarn bins.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:27 am 
Online

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:54 am
Posts: 4991
mvscal wrote:
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


That not really fair. He knows how to make a "man cave" out of his wife's yarn bins.


That's why I call my tv and couch in the garage just that and nothing else.

_________________
People make mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers and my ex wife has gonorrhea.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:07 pm
Posts: 3348
R-Jack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


That not really fair. He knows how to make a "man cave" out of his wife's yarn bins.


That's why I call my tv and couch in the garage just that and nothing else.


Same here. The term "man cave" has been hijacked by sculpted beard faggots who high five each other at sporting events.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:31 pm 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4931
R-Jack wrote:
The only chance McYoufaggotyouho had was to catch him with a knockout punch early. If I'm the more skilled fighter, I don't take an unnecessary risk while my opponent gasses himself out. From the updates I read it looks like Mayweather did just that and took him to school after.


Yup. I thought conor did as well as could be expected without the early ko. Props to floyd for fighting the fight he should have. Flip that to a youngish boxing champ taking an aging ufc champ....I think it's ugly in 1....again. hope conor goes back. Ufc can always use the attitude. Boxing lost theirs a bit ago

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:39 pm 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4931
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


Huh. I'm pretty sure I never predicted a win by conor. Just said he had the punch to do it and that we didn't know if he could handle the length or not. Oh...and that he wouldn't get kod. Eh, he could have gone farther, but hed have probably been stopped by the end of 12...maybe.
I love this palce...lord high all-mighty of reading into as u may

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 18737
Location: They cant see what they see.
Loginass wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Logan wrote:
U don't use as much gas in boxing...less to deal with


Only a dipshit who breaks a sweat brushing his teeth would think this.


Srsly? U r an idiot. There's a reason mma fights aren't 12 rounds. Think about it and breath again...for the first time


:roll:

Lowgay wrote:
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


Huh. I'm pretty sure I never predicted a win by conor. Just said he had the punch to do it and that we didn't know if he could handle the length or not. Oh...and that he wouldn't get kod. Eh, he could have gone farther, but hed have probably been stopped by the end of 12...maybe.
I love this palce...lord high all-mighty of reading into as u may


moran

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4931
Club America wrote:
Loginass wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Logan wrote:
U don't use as much gas in boxing...less to deal with


Only a dipshit who breaks a sweat brushing his teeth would think this.


Srsly? U r an idiot. There's a reason mma fights aren't 12 rounds. Think about it and breath again...for the first time


:roll:

Lowgay wrote:
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


Huh. I'm pretty sure I never predicted a win by conor. Just said he had the punch to do it and that we didn't know if he could handle the length or not. Oh...and that he wouldn't get kod. Eh, he could have gone farther, but hed have probably been stopped by the end of 12...maybe.
I love this palce...lord high all-mighty of reading into as u may


moran


Just died, yes? No argument, yes? Fucking newbie......

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 18737
Location: They cant see what they see.
Logan wrote:
Club America wrote:
Loginass wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Logan wrote:
U don't use as much gas in boxing...less to deal with


Only a dipshit who breaks a sweat brushing his teeth would think this.


Srsly? U r an idiot. There's a reason mma fights aren't 12 rounds. Think about it and breath again...for the first time


:roll:

Lowgay wrote:
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


Huh. I'm pretty sure I never predicted a win by conor. Just said he had the punch to do it and that we didn't know if he could handle the length or not. Oh...and that he wouldn't get kod. Eh, he could have gone farther, but hed have probably been stopped by the end of 12...maybe.
I love this palce...lord high all-mighty of reading into as u may


moran


Just died, yes? No argument, yes? Fucking newbie......


You have full blown AIDS and a touch of Alzhiemers.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4931
Club America wrote:
Logan wrote:
Club America wrote:
Loginass wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Logan wrote:
U don't use as much gas in boxing...less to deal with


Only a dipshit who breaks a sweat brushing his teeth would think this.


Srsly? U r an idiot. There's a reason mma fights aren't 12 rounds. Think about it and breath again...for the first time


:roll:

Lowgay wrote:
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


Huh. I'm pretty sure I never predicted a win by conor. Just said he had the punch to do it and that we didn't know if he could handle the length or not. Oh...and that he wouldn't get kod. Eh, he could have gone farther, but hed have probably been stopped by the end of 12...maybe.
I love this palce...lord high all-mighty of reading into as u may


moran


Just died, yes? No argument, yes? Fucking newbie......


You have full blown AIDS and a touch of Alzhiemers.


Lol

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 18737
Location: They cant see what they see.
Log out :cheers:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:49 pm 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4931
Yeah, because you'd have so much else to respond.....

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4931
...to....respond 2/to/too/two

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:57 pm 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4931
Um....you really took the time to change my nic all those times, CA? Hmmm.....flattered, or creepy?

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:53 pm
Posts: 3391
RedivideR wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Club America wrote:
....and Logoff is shown to again, be a know nothing Downs.


That not really fair. He knows how to make a "man cave" out of his wife's yarn bins.


That's why I call my tv and couch in the garage just that and nothing else.


Same here. The term "man cave" has been hijacked by sculpted beard faggots who high five each other at sporting events.



Winner

_________________
Quote: “They are a very placid snake, they rarely bite.”

DMike316 -
Well fuck then, in that case it sounds like we should start importing them by the thousands into the U.S.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:23 pm 
Offline
Ur-Lord
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am
Posts: 4931
:meds:

At least I really only have that one lapse that people can't let go over 20 plus years.



Dig mother fucker, dig

_________________
Madness is only the first step in becoming what I am.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group