TheTrolls.net
http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/

Game. Set. Death.
http://www.thetrolls.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25248
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Dunn28 [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:59 am ]
Post subject:  Game. Set. Death.

The 1998 Wimbledon tennis champion Jana Novotna has died after a long battle with cancer.
She died peacefully in the Czech Republic surrounded by her family and friends. Novotna won the Women's Singles final in 1998.

Image

Author:  Club America [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

How many points did Popped boil on your ballsak get?

Author:  velocet [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

Club America wrote:
How many points did Popped boil on your ballsak get?


:clap:

Author:  Mack Daddy Doug [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

One less dyke in the world.

Author:  wolfman [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

She Czeched out.

Author:  HighPlainsGrifter [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

Dunn28 wrote:
She died peacefully in the Czech Republic

Was she topless and hanging out of the passenger window?

Author:  Dunn28 [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

wolfman wrote:
She Czeched out.


:clap:

Author:  Club America [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Dunn28 wrote:
She died peacefully in the Czech Republic

Was she topless and hanging out of the passenger window?


Thats a Russian move in the Bahamas, aint it?

Author:  HighPlainsGrifter [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

Club America wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Dunn28 wrote:
She died peacefully in the Czech Republic

Was she topless and hanging out of the passenger window?


Thats a Russian move in the Bahamas, aint it?

I don't know that much about foreign policy.

Author:  Club America [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

JSC wrote:
Club America wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Dunn28 wrote:
She died peacefully in the Czech Republic

Was she topless and hanging out of the passenger window?


Thats a Russian move in the Bahamas, aint it?

I don't know that much about foreign policy.



Did you haxxorz HPVs account?

Author:  Kenyon [ Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Game. Set. Death.

Velocet the title! Made me laugh

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/