TheTrolls.net

It's Hispanic Food Month!
It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Certainly Duke is Duke
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 26398
Location: Rockin the Bakken
I have never seen this many black guys on a Kryzusk..Krysef... um... Shuhshefski team.

These guys are good.

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 pm
Posts: 2457
Location: "somewhere deep in the bowels of a nondescript building in an undisclosed location,"
:rome: they are on televisiooooon, mo' than
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 am
Posts: 11932
Orenthal wrote:
:rome: they are on televisiooooon, mo' than

Image


Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:49 am
Posts: 30
Location: Durham. NC
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
I have never seen this many black guys on a Kryzusk..Krysef... um... Shuhshefski team.

These guys are good.


thanks.

We have a lot of work ahead of us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 26398
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Mike Krzyzewski wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
I have never seen this many black guys on a Kryzusk..Krysef... um... Shuhshefski team.

These guys are good.


thanks.

We have a lot of work ahead of us.

Good luck in the Maui Invitational game against Gonzaga today. The Zags' Japanese kid that looks Samoan is no match for Zion Williams, but the Zags are more disciplined than your pack of wild nogs so it could be a decent test for the Blue Devils.

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:49 am
Posts: 30
Location: Durham. NC
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
your pack of wild nogs


These are wonderful kids from fantastic families. Every Duke player is a fine student with upstanding morals.

I'm sorry that you have to sprew this kind of hatred. Sounds like a personal problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:07 am
Posts: 4883
Image

_________________
Illegal immigration under Trump this year is projected to surpass levels that the Obama administration oversaw. This would be a level of illegal immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border not seen since President George W. Bush was in office.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 26398
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Mike Krzyzewski wrote:
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
your pack of wild nogs


These are wonderful kids from fantastic families. Every Duke player is a fine student with upstanding morals.

I'm sorry that you have to sprew this kind of hatred. Sounds like a personal problem.

Just junkin', dawg. Duke has some of the best behaved players in NCAA.

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:17 pm
Posts: 18235
Location: They cant see what they see.
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:12 pm
Posts: 876
I was seriously proud of Auburn last night - just for keeping it somewhat respectable.

I'm really not sure Duke will lose this season. Zion has the size of LeBron and the speed & hops of Jordan. Unfuckingreal...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 26398
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Gonzaga leading at the half by 8.

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 26398
Location: Rockin the Bakken
First three minutes of the second half Gonzaga doubles its lead to 16.

Coach Mike WTF is going on over there in Maui?

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:54 am
Posts: 4801
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
I was seriously proud of Auburn last night - just for keeping it somewhat respectable.

I'm really not sure Duke will lose this season. Zion has the size of LeBron and the speed & hops of Jordan. Unfuckingreal...


Could be the second coming......or Greg Oden. I don’t think there is a middle ground with him.

_________________
People make mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers and my ex wife has gonorrhea.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:12 pm
Posts: 876
R-Jack wrote:
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
I was seriously proud of Auburn last night - just for keeping it somewhat respectable.

I'm really not sure Duke will lose this season. Zion has the size of LeBron and the speed & hops of Jordan. Unfuckingreal...


Could be the second coming......or Greg Oden. I don’t think there is a middle ground with him.


On the neat side - it didn't take but 1 hour for my prediction to go to shit. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 26398
Location: Rockin the Bakken
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
I was seriously proud of Auburn last night - just for keeping it somewhat respectable.

I'm really not sure Duke will lose this season. Zion has the size of LeBron and the speed & hops of Jordan. Unfuckingreal...


Could be the second coming......or Greg Oden. I don’t think there is a middle ground with him.


On the neat side - it didn't take but 1 hour for my prediction to go to shit. :lol:

lol lol

Duke lost for the first time EVER at the Maui Invitational.

Rack Gonzaga!

_________________
~no sig


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:12 pm
Posts: 876
HighPlainsGrifter wrote:
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
Titfuck Minivan wrote:
I was seriously proud of Auburn last night - just for keeping it somewhat respectable.

I'm really not sure Duke will lose this season. Zion has the size of LeBron and the speed & hops of Jordan. Unfuckingreal...


Could be the second coming......or Greg Oden. I don’t think there is a middle ground with him.


On the neat side - it didn't take but 1 hour for my prediction to go to shit. :lol:

lol lol

Duke lost for the first time EVER at the Maui Invitational.

Rack Gonzaga!

Give 'em the #1 spot, too. Duke will learn. Whole lotta teenagers...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group